• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Three] | Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Just a little Announcement, I am still here and we are still doing this event. I just feel like I must inform you of this due to my past. The staff and I will try my best to get everything resolved by the weekend so we can start to get everything rolling. I am really hyped to get this Clan Wars started, and you should be TOO!

Happy Thanksgiving Week to all,

Ryan

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For those who don't recognize the power of clan wars, I want you to know it is momentous. Look at thhe clans a week before clan wars, and then look at the clans now. Hello 4got10 prod cyan protocol trostetic origin, we bringing back the good days, (Hopefully)

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
For those who don't recognize the power of clan wars, I want you to know it is momentous. Look at thhe clans a week before clan wars, and then look at the clans now. Hello 4got10 prod cyan protocol trostetic origin, we bringing back the good days, (Hopefully)
By saying that clans before are better than the ones currently. You are quite wrong. If any of the clans that you named came back win then I will believe you. Otherwise I get your host spot.
Edit: Forgotten came back b/c of preseason, not you Corey.

Reaction score
Yea but triv and elevate are still gone

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
By saying that clans before are better than the ones currently. You are quite wrong. If any of the clans that you named came back win then I will believe you. Otherwise I get your host spot.
I don't think he meant that clans of old are better than the clans now, but instead he is saying that the overall competitivness of the clan community can slowly be seen. I don't necessarily believe its because of clan wars, but its all the same either way. I guess its a bit of return to about a year and a half ago where all clans always competed and scrims weren't hard to find and battles actually meant something. But because of the lack of interest experienced by many, I highly doubt that competitive feel will ever return completely.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
exo, u fool get on mcgamer ts dingus

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think he meant that clans of old are better than the clans now, but instead he is saying that the overall competitivness of the clan community can slowly be seen. I don't necessarily believe its because of clan wars, but its all the same either way. I guess its a bit of return to about a year and a half ago where all clans always competed and scrims weren't hard to find and battles actually meant something. But because of the lack of interest experienced by many, I highly doubt that competitive feel will ever return completely.
thank you

ClanWarsOrganization

Experienced
Reaction score
UPDATE

- Maxypie has been removed from Staff (Inactivity).
- Vortex has Disbanded.
- Athena has Disbanded.
- Clan Battles will begin the Weekend of the December 5th. Ryan will be unable to Attend the first weekend.
- You must give the Staff of Clan Wars a roster for the Event which will include 13 Members Max.
- Preliminaries should be estimated to last around 3 weeks. Majority of Battles should occur every other weekend.
- Col_StaR is working alongside the Clan Wars Staff and CAmadeusA
- Recording of the event is still undetermined.
- There will be TeamSpeak 3 Server with the specific purpose for Clan Wars where you must use during Battles to ensure full continuity of the Rules.
- We will have two servers to work with. Two Battles may be at once.
- Battles will be Best of 3.

Happy Thanksgiving,

- Ryan

Last edited:

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
UPDATE

- Maxypie has been removed from Staff (Inactivity).
- Vortex has Disbanded.
- Athena has Disbanded.
- Clan Battles will begin the Weekend of the December 5th. Ryan will be unable to Attend the first weekend.
- You must give the Staff of Clan Wars a roster for the Event which will include 13 Members Max.
- Preliminaries should be estimated to last around 3 weeks. Majority of Battles should occur every other weekend.
- Col_StaR is working alongside the Clan Wars Staff and CAmadeusA
- Recording of the event is still undetermined.
- There will be TeamSpeak 3 Server with the specific purpose for Clan Wars where you must use during Battles to ensure full continuity of the Rules.
- We will have two servers to work with. Two Battles may be at once.
- Battles will be Best of 3.

Happy Thanksgiving,

- Ryan
NOT THANKSGIVING IN CANADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member