• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Three] | Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
ScrewYouGumby2 and Roluxe have been added as Staff Members.
The Clan Wars Name has also been changed to Clan Wars Season 3.
Also, Good luck to all the clans that are in and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Trama has also been added to clan wars, They will be in Division B.
Fusionnuggets - Haunted has also been added to clan wars, They will be in Division A.

Last edited:

TiggyBG

Iron
Reaction score
ScrewYouGumby2 and Roluxe have been added as Staff Members.
The Clan Wars Name has also been changed to Clan Wars Season 3.
Also, Good luck to all the clans that are in and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Trama has also been added to clan wars, They will be in Division B.
Fusionnuggets - Haunted has also been added to clan wars, They will be in Division A.
trauma !!!!!!!

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Clan Application:
1.) Clan Name: Venomous
2.) Clan Leader: xlightaura
3.) How many members are in your clan? 6
4.) How many of those members have 1000+ wins? [Accounts:] 0
5.) How long have you been around? About a week
6.) Do you agree to all of the Rules? Yes

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Application:
1.) Clan Name: Venomous
2.) Clan Leader: xlightaura
3.) How many members are in your clan? 6
4.) How many of those members have 1000+ wins? [Accounts:] 0
5.) How long have you been around? About a week
6.) Do you agree to all of the Rules? Yes
All spots are taken right now, but if a clan disbands or a spot opens, we will be open about your application.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
HUGE UPDATE

Just over a month ago, Corey and I set off to create event like no other in the Clan community in combination with MCG staff and servers, however, today I bring forth news neither good or bad, it justs to depends on the way you view it. Today, I am sad to announce that the Clan Wars Organization has decided to switch to the Traditonal style of Clan Wars. Obviously this means we are dropping the MCG staff and hence will not host Clan Wars on the MCG SG servers. The timing for this New different type of Clan Wars isn't exactly perfect with the very fast approaching finals and Holiday season. With this arrangement of Clan Wars, we would half to break up the division Battles over the Holiday break waiting nearly over a month just for the tournament it start, what most people do not realize is Clan Wars takes up nearly my entire weekend and the rest of the dedicated staff. Basically there has been lack of communication among both parties, so we have decided to split up.

- Roluxe has been added to Staff.
- ScrewYouGumby2 has been added to Staff.
- Trauma has been added as a participant.
- Haunted has been added as a participant.
- Clan Wars will be switched to the traditional style to Tournament.
- Clan Wars will be held on a Private server.
- Bracket can be found here http://challonge.com/mcsgcw3
- Map will be released on Monday.
- The Event should be scheduled to begin next weekend.
- MCG Supervisor rank has been removed.
- Col_StaR has been removed from Staff.
- CAmadeusA has been removed from Staff.
- The results for the poll are in, Clan Wars will be changed from "Season Zero" to "Season 3", our goal in changing the name is to break the curse of Season 3 CWs.
- Battles will be first to Three.

If you any questions please do ask either the staff or I will answer.

Also when I set out to make Clan Wars Organization the purpose was to make a group of people to continue Clan Wars without me. This is a great group of staff to work with, I love how we are able to come together as a group to discuss and make decisions. I am proud to be their leader.

Thanks for 1 year of Clan Wars,

Ryan

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
HUGE UPDATE

Just over a month ago, Corey and I set off to create event like no other in the Clan community in combination with MCG staff and servers, however, today I bring forth news neither good or bad, it justs to depends on the way you view it. Today, I am sad to announce that the Clan Wars Organization has decided to switch to the Traditonal style of Clan Wars. Obviously this means we are dropping the MCG staff and hence will not host Clan Wars on the MCG SG servers. The timing for this New different type of Clan Wars isn't exactly perfect with the very fast approaching finals and Holiday season. With this arrangement of Clan Wars, we would half to break up the division Battles over the Holiday break waiting nearly over a month just for the tournament it start, what most people do not realize is Clan Wars takes up nearly my entire weekend and the rest of the dedicated staff. Basically there has been lack of communication among both parties, so we have decided to split up.

- Roluxe has been added to Staff.
- ScrewYouGumby2 has been added to Staff.
- Trauma has been added as a participant.
- Haunted has been added as a participant.
- Clan Wars will be switched to the traditional style to Tournament.
- Clan Wars will be held on a Private server.
- Bracket can be found here http://challonge.com/mcsgcw3
- Map will be released on Monday.
- The Event should be scheduled to begin next weekend.
- MCG Supervisor rank has been removed.
- Col_StaR has been removed from Staff.
- CAmadeusA has been removed from Staff.
- The results for the poll are in, Clan Wars will be changed from "Season Zero" to "Season 3", our goal in changing the name is to break the curse of Season 3 CWs.
- Battles will be first to Three.

If you any questions please do ask either the staff or I will answer.

Also when I set out to make Clan Wars Organization the purpose was to make a group of people to continue Clan Wars without me. This is a great group of staff to work with, I love how we are able to come together as a group to discuss and make decisions. I am proud to be their leader.

Thanks for 1 year of Clan Wars,

Ryan

So If a clan leaves my clan is in?

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Today, I am sad to announce that the Clan Wars Organization has decided to switch to the Traditonal style of Clan Wars. Obviously this means we are dropping the MCG staff and hence will not host Clan Wars on the MCG SG servers.
If it's not on MCG anymore does it mean that banned players can play...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci