• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

~ClanBoom! Season 1~ [US]

ForwardUS

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: iBqnter_
Name: Brandon
Past Experience: I've been in multiple Clan Tourneys back in 2014 and i moderated servers such as: Badlion, LegacyUHC and Zincbox. I was also in multiple clans but the best one was #Trespire when we reached the top of the Clan Leaderboards.
Skype (PM if needed): brandon.laurence71
Why you should be accepted: I should be Accepted because i know all the rules from bottom to top and i'm mature, patient & responsable.

-Brandon // iBqnter_ // BPTrox.

xVerise

Experienced
Reaction score

xVerise

Experienced
Reaction score
Past Experience: I've been in multiple Clan Tourneys back in 2014 and i moderated servers such as: Badlion, LegacyUHC and Zincbox. I was also in multiple clans but the best one was #Trespire when we reached the top of the Clan Leaderboards.
Why you should be accepted: I should be Accepted because i know all the rules from bottom to top and i'm mature, patient & responsable.

Denied. Reason: Because the spots have been filled. Have a nice Day! :)

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score

App for tourney

Keiran

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Mythz
Name: Keiran
Past Experience: Insurgence (clan)
Skype (PM if needed): Keiraninja
Why you should be accepted: I am good at mcsg and like to play it

Members online

No members online now.