• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clash of the SG Clans

TeIIo

Experienced
Reaction score
Clash of the SG Clans:

The battle to become the #1 EU( prehaps World) best SG Clan is among us. SlimeArmy and Nitride constantly fight for the #1 spot. Today SlimeArmy suffered a heavy loss against Nitride as the were beat 3 - 0. The score is now 2 - 1 Nitride in Clan Battles. But a specific clan has grown within the MCSG Community lately. CriticaL is a clan full of good and well experienced players that are urging to fight to be the best. This is why i have come to this decision.

I, SlimeArmy Leader, Challenge Nitride and CriticaL to a SG tournament to determine who really is the best MCSG clan. If u will not accept this challeng then i dont like u :3

The clans choose 3 ppl who will compete in the Tournament, u will not be able to change these 3ppl under the course of the Tournament except if a player playing cannot play anymore because of Personal reasons, such as not being aloud to play to long for ure parents.

The rules are simple:

- We play on normal EU servers

- The first team to win 3 games will be crowned Champions

- To win a game all members of the opposing clans must be eliminated and u have to win the match which will lead to u killing random ppl that are in the game aswell.

- If a clan has more then 3 players in a game they will be automaticlly disqualifed from that match

The question is..... Are u brave enough to accept the Challenge? or will u be a coward?

This is TeIIo, signing out.

Pleas note: This may sound very serious
but i just thought it would be a fun thing
to do withing the MCSG Community :D

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
I r challange u.
oh wait my team is from the US...

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Any clan who does not accept this offer will apear as a coward.
...Why?
There are many, many reasons for not wanting to participate that have nothing to do with being a "coward"...why in the world should they be seen as one?

What if I was busy for a long period of time? What if I just didn't want to period for other reasons? What if I'm not in EU and lag horribly there so I can't play? Why in the world should I be called a coward for anything like that? :|

I think that really needs reworded.

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
Clash of the SG Clans:
CriticaL is a clan full of good and well experienced players that are urging to fight to be the best.
CriticaL? Good and well experienced? Pff, mostly hackers. ;)

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
as he said in the beginning #1 eu , PERHAPS, world

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci