• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clash PvP Resource Pack - Opinions or suggestions?

emal2012

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey there everyone
Recently I decided to make my own mixed/custom 64x64 PvP resource pack.
Some items are an except such as sword and bow which are 258x258
I'd like to see some of your opinions on the pack I've made any possible suggestions to improve it =)
I'm still learning of course and trying to improve
The pack is meant to have a clash of clans feel to it but revolves around having a better PvP experience while being able to enjoy and admire the world with better quality blocks
I can't release the pack or make it public due to copyright/legal issues since I don't own some of the textures, rather I've just edited them but I have also made some of my own textures

The pack features
•High quality low fire
•Clear GUI for every type of inventory - no more getting snuck up on from the front
•Custom sky and night sky
•Enchanced/better particles
•HD swords, bow, rod, Fns
•Custom crosshair
•Custom clash of clans paintings
•Custom edited items
•High quality 64x64 blocks
•Wizard as a steve skin
•Custom sound effects
•A lot more

Sorry for the crappy formatting, I've been a lurker on the forums for a while but haven't really posted threads
Please give suggestions and feedback on what makes a good pack in your opinion or what I can do to improve my pack

Here are some screenshots (Anyone know how to make it say SPOILER show tab thingy, I have no idea what its called)

Custom/edited items

Redcraft armor

Custom dusk sky

Custom night sky

Custom day sky

Clear GUI inventory, the inventory will be clear for chests crafting table and anything else

High quality low fire and twilight zone sword texture

Custom crosshair and bow texture when fully charged

Paintings and wizard Steve skin

Block overview

Pictures of what modern houses look like from a distance

So what do you guys think?
Suggestions and opinions are greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
Its really good! Other than the swords, I don`t think they mix well with it (Maybe its just because of how much I hate those swords)
If you could send me that bow I would love you forever.

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score
Really nice, give to us the download pls.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I like it all but the defscape blocks

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey there everyone
I'd like to see some of your opinions on the pack I've made any possible suggestions to improve it =)
I'm still learning of course and trying to improve
The pack is meant to have a clash of clans feel to it but revolves around having a better PvP experience while being able to enjoy and admire the world with better quality blocks
I can't release the pack or make it public due to copyright/legal issues since I don't own some of the textures, rather I've just edited them but I have also made some of my own textures

The pack features
•High quality low fire
•Clear GUI for every type of inventory - no more getting snuck up on from the front
•Custom sky and night sky
•Enchanced/better particles
•HD swords, bow, rod, Fns
•Custom crosshair
•Custom clash of clans paintings
•Custom edited items
•High quality 64x64 blocks
•Wizard as a steve skin
•Custom sound effects
•A lot more

Sorry for the crappy formatting, I've been a lurker on the forums for a while but haven't really posted threads
Please give suggestions and feedback on what makes a good pack in your opinion or what I can do to improve my pack

Here are some screenshots (Anyone know how to make it say SPOILER show tab thingy, I have no idea what its called)

Custom/edited items

Redcraft armor

Custom dusk sky

Custom night sky

Custom day sky

Clear GUI inventory, the inventory will be clear for chests crafting table and anything else

High quality low fire and twilight zone sword texture

Custom crosshair and bow texture when fully charged

Paintings and wizard Steve skin

Block overview

Pictures of what modern houses look like from a distance

So what do you guys think?
Suggestions and opinions are greatly appreciated
I was wondering if you would be willing to make my clan called Dynamic a Clan Texture Pack

emal2012

Survivor
Reaction score
I like it so much! Great work :)
Thank you :)!
Its really good! Other than the swords, I don`t think they mix well with it (Maybe its just because of how much I hate those swords)
If you could send me that bow I would love you forever.
Thank you! Also I like the sword textures tbh it's a lot different and unique from most other sword textures. Any suggestions on what to change it if you think it doesn't look good?
Also I can't release the bow texture because it's not mine and I edited it from another pack. If you really want it to look up on youtube bcfcant resource pack, great guy makes really good mcsg vids
Really nice, give to us the download pls.
Unfortunately I don't think I'm allowed to because of legal and copyright issues. I'd need to talk to the owners of the original textures which I edited to get permission but i don't think that would happen
I like it all but the defscape blocks
They aren't all defscape blocks :p I like it tbh but if you think it doesn't look good what blocks would you suggest changing or dislike most in particular
I was wondering if you would be willing to make my clan called Dynamic a Clan Texture Pack
No unfortunately sorry. Making a texture pack does take up a lot of time. Not to mention the amount of workload with high school :/

Thanks for all the feedback so far everyone. Any other suggestions or screenshots of the pack you'd like to see?

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its pretty decent other than those swords. GOOD JOB :3

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The sword, the bow, the rod and the apples arent exactly 64 bit u know

Other than that i like the pack, but i dont see the point in having 512 items in a pvp pack, as most of the people dont have good pc's and prefer not to get 20 fps using a pvp pack

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score
Too much people released texture packs with copyrighted things, I don't know one has troubles.

emal2012

Survivor
Reaction score
Its pretty decent other than those swords. GOOD JOB :3
I personally like the swords haha but any suggestions on what to change it to or how to make it better
The sword, the bow, the rod and the apples arent exactly 64 bit u know

Other than that i like the pack, but i dont see the point in having 512 items in a pvp pack, as most of the people dont have good pc's and prefer not to get 20 fps using a pvp pack
The swords and bow are 256x256 and the pack is private mate so no one will be affected by those high quality sword textures haha

Too much people released texture packs with copyrighted things, I don't know one has troubles.
Still I don't think I'm legally allowed to release it unfortunately

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci