• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cleansweep 2.0 Overviews!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So far project Cleansweep 2.0 has had a positive impact on both the community and the staff team. Now let’s take a look into the numbers.

In one week time we’ve managed to get a total of 9106 bans! This is just amazing, and I’m really happy on how the project has turned out so far. The community itself has done 466 succesfull ( Hacking related ) bans, which is an amazing amount aswell. Now for whoever likes pie charts, here you go :

Please keep in mind this is not 100% correct as the bans of the staff also includes chat offences etc.

Now, the 3 people who managed to make the most succesfull reports are :

I’ll PM you guys about the iron donor you’ve won. Please keep in mind you are not eligible anymore to win any futher iron donors, but you are still in the race for the Diamond Donor ;)

Only 3 weeks to go! Let’s get rid of as many hackers as possible!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright so we got almost identical stats as last week, except that the amount if bans are slightly lower, are we making progress? Or just a matter of luck? Who knows

Please keep in mind this is not 100% correct as the bans of the staff also includes chat offences etc.

Now, the 3 people who managed to make the most succesfull reports are :

I’ll PM you guys about the iron donor you’ve won. Please keep in mind you are not eligible anymore to win any futher iron donors, but you are still in the race for the Diamond Donor ;)

Only 2 weeks to go! Let’s get rid of as many hackers as possible!

Last edited:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
It is absolutely amazing to see how much people have done for the good. Keep up the great work non-staff players, you are making a big difference!

Also, credit to all the staff as it seems they have been doing their jobs perfectly fine ;)

keep up the good work!

- Fancy.

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
Awesome. :) How many of those banned players are from EU? Just wondering. :p

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Awesome! Also... Nice quad-post, Paul xD

xIEtheox | Ethan

Survivor
Reaction score
Really good that a lot more people are geting banned, I would be doing tons but I'm having itnerent issues ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci