• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cleansweep - Week Two Results!

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm so happy that this clean-sweep thing is happening now. It is, in my opinion, what MCSG has been in need of. Just a suggestion for the thread, and not the clean-sweep itself: If it is possible, I'd like to see the people who've participated in this cleansweep in order, and how many hackers they've discovered and had banned. I feel like this will give the thread more statistics, more interest, and more attention to the participants. It may even bring in more people to help out possibly.

That's just a suggestion, but I feel that would be pretty nice to have.
Maybe not having it individually, but I can have it so I add up all the community participants hackers found, and then the mods separately.

M

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for me having to appeal an unfair ban :D

DatAmopolisGuy

Platinum
Reaction score
The clean sweep didn't make a difference, me and Its_Sean played about 10 games and there was a hacker in all of them, we poked the mods in the clean sweep and they did nothing.

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The clean sweep didn't make a difference, me and Its_Sean played about 10 games and there was a hacker in all of them, we poked the mods in the clean sweep and they did nothing.
Then you need to let me, alpaka or another Sr mod know, and we can talk to them.

pwhitplaysgames

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, this is a great idea. But temp bans? Really, honestly temp bans still allow hackers to come back on. So if you hack it should be a permanent ban. Just saying.

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, this is a great idea. But temp bans? Really, honestly temp bans still allow hackers to come back on. So if you hack it should be a permanent ban. Just saying.
We do 2 offences for hacking, so everyone can have a second chance. It makes it fair for everyone. Everyone deserves a second chance. And if they come back and do the same thing, then they get perma banned.

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
We do 2 offences for hacking, so everyone can have a second chance. It makes it fair for everyone. Everyone deserves a second chance. And if they come back and do the same thing, then they get perma banned.
Perm bans for deleting evidence and personal info.....k
Glad to see this thing working, maybe i can play on EU now

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
The clean sweep has not helped out at all. Considering that I still go into a game and at least see two hackers a game. I've probably reported over like 50hackers. So I tried something out...over three days I compared how many hackers I see to how many moderators I see.

Wednesday: I played 25 games. I spotted 32 hackers over the 25 games. And saw 2 moderators (which were teamed playing in the same game).

Thursday: I played 14 games. I spotted 12 hackers over the 14 games. And saw 0 moderators.

Friday: I played 23 games. I spotted 30 hackers over 23 games. I spotted 0 moderators.

'You might say you should of report all the hackers you saw'. But is it my job to go into every game looking for hackers? no. The amount of moderators you have imploded to go out and ban the hackers that ruin the MCSG community is good. But the amount of moderators who can't record and when see a hacker just leave like nothing happened. Do something about it.

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The clean sweep has not helped out at all. Considering that I still go into a game and at least see two hackers a game. I've probably reported over like 50hackers. So I tried something out...over three days I compared how many hackers I see to how many moderators I see.

Wednesday: I played 25 games. I spotted 32 hackers over the 25 games. And saw 2 moderators (which were teamed playing in the same game).

Thursday: I played 14 games. I spotted 12 hackers over the 14 games. And saw 0 moderators.

Friday: I played 23 games. I spotted 30 hackers over 23 games. I spotted 0 moderators.

'You might say you should of report all the hackers you saw'. But is it my job to go into every game looking for hackers? no. The amount of moderators you have imploded to go out and ban the hackers that ruin the MCSG community is good. But the amount of moderators who can't record and when see a hacker just leave like nothing happened. Do something about it.
Then it would be great if you could give us the times you were playing! And we can set up a session then!

SuperPiggeh

Diamond
Reaction score
I have actually noticed a huge difference while playing the EU servers. Thank You!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci