• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
For all the new applicants, please make sure you are on the TS and talking to not only the members, but the staff as well because we decide if you're accepted or not. Our TS ip is: clique.ts.nfoservers.com

Reaction score
Age: I am currently 14 years of and will be turning 15 on december 3rd.

Minecraft IGN: YourLame - I am currently a GOLD Donar

Previous Names: N/A

Previous Clans: I used to be in " R!OTPvP (US DIVISION) " But I ended up leaving due to them being cocky and very much dicks to their members. To sum it all up their clan was BS.

Why do you want to join our Clique?: I would like to your join Clique because I think I would be a player to fit in. I know various strategies my self to take out multiple teams in one game. I also record all my games. I would also record all of our Scrims or Clan Battles. I work great with Teammates although I prefer to go SOLO I want to give this a chance. If I think I do good in a team then that would be amazing. I also upload daily Survival Games videos. About 2 months ago I had the same series but I decided to quit Youtube. And now I am back. I will be uploading daily Survival Games videos. Some ways I would take out a team of any kind would be a couple of ways.

Scenario #1:

Using some kind of building: Lets say I had a team of 2 chasing me. One way I could take them out is by running around a building. Sooner or later one Teammate would have to say " Oh well why don't I just go the other way to cut him off " I would then have time to turn to the single player left behind, take him out and meet and kill the other player afterwards.

Scenario #2:

Using a choke point: There are many choke points on every map. And I always use that to my advantage when taking out a team of 2. Specially a huge team. For example, on Par 72 I would go into the mansion next to spawn which I would then go to a choke point above the building. I would stay up there and when a player comes up I would knock then off and hopefully kill them.

Scenario #3:

Using water to my advantage: If you don't already know, water fights can get very intense specially with a team on you're ass. If I were in a water battle I would use the water as an advantage by getting the lower ground on the player above me and hitting them. As they have no chance in hitting me.

Hopefully I get accepted. I would like to try this out and see how it goes :)
almost as long as one of wtf2shens declining posts.

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
Age: I am currently 14 years of and will be turning 15 on december 3rd.

Minecraft IGN: YourLame - I am currently a GOLD Donar

Previous Names: N/A

Previous Clans: I used to be in " R!OTPvP (US DIVISION) " But I ended up leaving due to them being cocky and very much dicks to their members. To sum it all up their clan was BS.

Why do you want to join our Clique?: I would like to your join Clique because I think I would be a player to fit in. I know various strategies my self to take out multiple teams in one game. I also record all my games. I would also record all of our Scrims or Clan Battles. I work great with Teammates although I prefer to go SOLO I want to give this a chance. If I think I do good in a team then that would be amazing. I also upload daily Survival Games videos. About 2 months ago I had the same series but I decided to quit Youtube. And now I am back. I will be uploading daily Survival Games videos. Some ways I would take out a team of any kind would be a couple of ways.

Scenario #1:

Using some kind of building: Lets say I had a team of 2 chasing me. One way I could take them out is by running around a building. Sooner or later one Teammate would have to say " Oh well why don't I just go the other way to cut him off " I would then have time to turn to the single player left behind, take him out and meet and kill the other player afterwards.

Scenario #2:

Using a choke point: There are many choke points on every map. And I always use that to my advantage when taking out a team of 2. Specially a huge team. For example, on Par 72 I would go into the mansion next to spawn which I would then go to a choke point above the building. I would stay up there and when a player comes up I would knock then off and hopefully kill them.

Scenario #3:

Using water to my advantage: If you don't already know, water fights can get very intense specially with a team on you're ass. If I were in a water battle I would use the water as an advantage by getting the lower ground on the player above me and hitting them. As they have no chance in hitting me.

Hopefully I get accepted. I would like to try this out and see how it goes :)
The tryhqrd app tho. Mine was like 20 words and I got accepted lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci