• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Ota and Munish
Previous Names: Nanos14
Previous Clans: Legacy Valiance Divine Ascension Pheonix Us and Eu Oblivion
Why do you want to join our Clique?: Ugh I regret revoking my app at the start. I was so dumb. I hope you put that aside. Well anyways I want to join this clan because I to meet new people that are cool and Funny. I have been talking to some people today and in the past like myruhh7 #Titters xD but anyways yeah. I'm very active and the only game I play is Minecraft.

Triple

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Territory
Previous Names: Vansity triplehv13 Crucifix
Previous Clans: Legacy Divine Forsaken react
Why do you want to join our Clique?: because it was stupid of me to revoke before and you all are cool people, also im nice

Blenz

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TripToVegas (D)
Previous Names: Blenz_
Previous Clans: Coolaid
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I never really got into clans on mcsg. I was in I clan before but I never got a chance to play since I wasn't very good. I left, now I have improved greatly and I want to give it a second shot. I want to b in a more popular clan to get involed and get to know the community more.
-Thanks Trip

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TripToVegas (D)
Previous Names: Blenz_
Previous Clans: Coolaid
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I never really got into clans on mcsg. I was in I clan before but I never got a chance to play since I wasn't very good. I left, now I have improved greatly and I want to give it a second shot. I want to b in a more popular clan to get involed and get to know the community more.
-Thanks Trip
Ik who u u that person who always team with like sharkky then I took u guys in a 2v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci