• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
well if they give me a chance i can be that one loser that plays mc like you in ancient :>
you can ask Justin but I don't play on my computer that much anymore.

Essay

Survivor
Reaction score
I was asked to make Omega again, I'll apply again if it doens't work <3

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello,

I just wanted to inform you guys that you have a battle scheduled tomorrow (1/22/16) against PowerUS. This battle will be happen at 7 pm EST/ 4PM PST. You guys will have to come on ts that will be provided to you when the battle happens. This battle will count as the 2nd round of Clan Climax Season 1.

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
oooo mmmmm ggggg the iconic MaxyPie proud Owner of the clan Rebels has now joined Clique. I don't know why the applications haven't been flying in. After all, Maxypie is a sexy beast, a one of a kind, a unique piece of work, someone who you would want as a wingman, and a good mineman. Not to mention some of his other talents like his impeccable voice that puts the babies to sleep everywhere and the birds sing along. Also his attribute to love everybody he knows unless they annoy him. Let's not forget that Maxy is one of the finest men out there he's single and deserves to be with somebody that's great like his sexy self. Overall, If I don't see 1000 applications rolling up for Clique in the next day, something is obviously wrong with the community of MCSG because everybody should want to get their hands on Maxypie.

Caz

Platinum
Reaction score
I guess its my time to say goodbye even though I'm not in this clan. Ever since I witness this clan happen, it became so successful with so much of my old friends. I wanted to help keep this together because you guys are my good friends and the only reason why I smile.

Spellyy - Even though I haven't spoke to you much. You are a nice guy and one day you will be a god at League ;-; You don't play minecraft but somewhat you are a god still.

myruhh7 - You've done so much to keep this clan together but due to inactivity, it been falling apart. You are a really nice person and you kept me going at to clique.

Samera - You are a random even though you left. jk :p YOU ARE MY BUDDER

Rockky - gg its all ogre.

MexicanTaco -- You are delicious.

RiskIt - Your grape rank :eek:

Crafttt Hmu with some csgo

Ghostgunner97 UHC tryhard

Top Moodasuka

zDen gg

PartyAnimalMC - UHC Tryhard

@EveryoneinClique-- You guys are a gg for me me. I totally didn't copy ceraron's message.
No pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci