• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm just here to advertise my videos let's be honest here.
LOL dat advertising technique (must post on all clan thread, MUST BECOME FAMOUS)

But nice videos, you should fix your render though. Also nice build videos but try to play with lower FOV, you'll probably do better, your clicks are good. You need to do something about your mic volume, maybe lower the music. idk , just some opinions. I get like 40 fps when I record but my renders look pretty nice, here's a clip:

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
LOL dat advertising technique (must post on all clan thread, MUST BECOME FAMOUS)

But nice videos, you should fix your render though. Also nice build videos but try to play with lower FOV, you'll probably do better, your clicks are good. You need to do something about your mic volume, maybe lower the music. idk , just some opinions. I get like 40 fps when I record but my renders look pretty nice, here's a clip:

I like the title!

also what are your settings

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score

ye somethings messed up w my vegas they were okay when my computer didn't break in half

UnbrokenVision

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: UnbrokenVision
Previous Names: (Mocean 4 a month)
Previous Clans: None really
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I like the people in the clan, and it'd be fun to get to know all of you better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci