• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Can you put me on break? I recently broke my mic and wont be able to talk at all. I can try to get a new temporary mic soon but I can promise anything. I just ordered a new one but it is coming in a week :(

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Can you put me on break? I recently broke my mic and wont be able to talk at all. I can try to get a new temporary mic soon but I can promise anything. I just ordered a new one but it is coming in a week :(
You don't have to be put on break for a week of inactivity but if you want to we will

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
Apps are closed but whatever :)
Minecraft IGN: AuroraV2
Previous Names: Auroruh, AuroraNanBooter
Previous Clans: Rebels, Trivium, Legacy, Carnage, Phoenix, Triology
Why do you want to join our Clique?: Because I've been getting into clans again and I have a lot of close friends in this clan so it'd be an awesome and fun experience overall! :)

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Apps are closed but whatever :)
Minecraft IGN: AuroraV2
Previous Names: Auroruh, AuroraNanBooter
Previous Clans: Rebels, Trivium, Legacy, Carnage, Phoenix, Triology
Why do you want to join our Clique?: Because I've been getting into clans again and I have a lot of close friends in this clan so it'd be an awesome and fun experience overall! :)
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Reactions: Pyr

Azecko

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Azecko
Previous Names: OneCheesyTaco
Previous Clans: Cheaters [US] // Stolen [US] // Ambitious [US] // Sentinel [US] // Unless [US]
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I have a variety of reasons but the main ones are that I believe I can learn from others and they can learn from me. I want to have the full experience. I believe I will be a help to the clan in many ways as a friend and a clan mate. I am experienced with clan battles and know all the maps and rules that are supposed to be known.

Thank you - Azecko​

Forb

Platinum
Reaction score
Previous Clans: Cheaters [US] // Stolen [US] // Ambitious [US] // Sentinel [US] // Unless [US]
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I have a variety of reasons but the main ones are that I believe I can learn from others and they can learn from me. I want to have the full experience. I believe I will be a help to the clan in many ways as a friend and a clan mate. I am experienced with clan battles and know all the maps and rules that are supposed to be known.

Thank you - Azecko​
Accept this god lel

kyleharris234

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: kyleharris234
Previous Names: None
Previous Clans: Unless Us//MysticUs//Protent//ProtentReborn
Why do you want to join our Clique?: because i think i can learn a thing or to and maybe i can teach u guys something and my teamwork need a little work to

fexr

District 13
Reaction score

Thank you - Azecko​
Minecraft IGN: kyleharris234
Previous Names:
None
Previous Clans: Unless Us//MysticUs//Protent//ProtentReborn
Why do you want to join our Clique?: because i think i can learn a thing or to and maybe i can teach u guys something and my teamwork need a little work to
Applications are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci