• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
I guess this is it. I'm leaving due to the inactivity of this clan. I really enjoyed my time here more than any other clan I have. This is what happens when clans grow inactive. People leave. If this clan ever becomes active again, I would rejoin, but maybe some time in the future.

Trevor and Mayra, It was so fun listening to you guys lead because I was fortunate enough to be listening to legends like you guys. I enjoyed all the laughs we had.

Issac, we might play csgo later on or probably not, I enjoyed playing the site retakes with you and you leading in scrims. You made me laugh with your random quotes "I guess you could say I'm a dirty girl." "Do you like that?"

Stephen, I know you probably think I'm annoying or something(which I am). I'm sorry if I ever did something to wrong you or make you think that. I was jealous of you for some good amount of time since you were Mayra's favorite.

Ian, you're pretty funny at times which caused me to laugh a lot. Again, I enjoyed your remarks like "Suhh Dude" or "God is dead and so are we"

Cookie, you were the reason I got into this clan. I can never tell you how thankful I am because words cannot express that. You made me laugh a lot and helped me fell good when I felt down. Thanks for teaching me some pvp tricks as well.

Shai, I enjoy watching your English commentaries, keep it up! You are my favorite Sr.Mod and I'm glad I got to talk to you and get to know you better.

Tyler, we didn’t really talk that much but I enjoyed watching the video with Clark and Trevor that one night that was pretty hilarious!

Tom, I’m happy you got into clique and you’re my favorite AU player. It was funny messing around with you and fighting you on badlion. Good luck to your future to wherever you go.

Avar, keep them voice cracks on point.

Noah, you already know bb.

Thanks everyone for a great time in one of the best clans I have ever been privileged to be in. Words cannot express how grateful I am to be one of the small amount of people who were in this clan.
As they say, all good things must come to an end.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
So I guess you all saw this coming, but I have decided to leave the clan, I feel as if it is too inactive for my liking even though I'm not that active during the week myself, I just feel as if you guys are a lot older than I am and have jobs, relationships and other things more important than this game. I have no grudges against anyone here and I really loved my stay, this has been one of my favorite clans ever and will cherish this moment for a long time. It was a great opportunity to meet new people and I enjoyed meeting each and every one of you. Although I've only been member for a month or so, it feels like I have been for ages.

Mayra & Trevor - It was great meeting you guys, thank you so much for the oppurtunity of joining this clan. It was a great experience :)

Isaac - Thanks for always shiting on me in cs:go xD. You're a really cool guy and I think im going to throw up. :)

Ian - Suhh dude. It was great meeting you, you were funny as hell and don't change fam. :)

Stephen - It was really dope meeting you, we didn't talk all that much but you were a sick and chill guy to hang around. :)

Avar - You probably won't see this because you're never on skype xD. But you were a sick and funny guy to talk to see ya around man. :)

Cookie - You're a stupid beaver who really helped me get into this clan, you're lit af and dont do drugs young man. Have fun pvping in the Pokemon world, <3

SlangShot - You probably won't see this either but you were really chill too, goodbye :)

Fexr - you a stupid noob homie but seriously love ya thanks for being there for me you're lit af mr quinn sir. :)

Shai - Holy you were so chill, you're the best Moderator out there ty for keeping this server clean of those filthy cheaters :)

Tyler - You're super chill and funny af, I'm sorry about the breakup hmu if you need someone to talk to. ( I'm an Otter with the Ladies ;)

Tom - I don't know you that well but you're my favorite Ausie, take care and happy Monday :)

tysm everyone for the great memories <3

Last edited:

John

Platinum
Reaction score
I guess this is it. I'm leaving due to the inactivity of this clan. I really enjoyed my time here more than any other clan I have. This is what happens when clans grow inactive. People leave. If this clan ever becomes active again, I would rejoin, but maybe some time in the future.

Trevor and Mayra, It was so fun listening to you guys lead because I was fortunate enough to be listening to legends like you guys. I enjoyed all the laughs we had.

Issac, we might play csgo later on or probably not, I enjoyed playing the site retakes with you and you leading in scrims. You made me laugh with your random quotes "I guess you could say I'm a dirty girl." "Do you like that?"

Stephen, I know you probably think I'm annoying or something(which I am). I'm sorry if I ever did something to wrong you or make you think that. I was jealous of you for some good amount of time since you were Mayra's favorite.

Ian, you're pretty funny at times which caused me to laugh a lot. Again, I enjoyed your remarks like "Suhh Dude" or "God is dead and so are we"

Cookie, you were the reason I got into this clan. I can never tell you how thankful I am because words cannot express that. You made me laugh a lot and helped me fell good when I felt down. Thanks for teaching me some pvp tricks as well.

Shai, I enjoy watching your English commentaries, keep it up! You are my favorite Sr.Mod and I'm glad I got to talk to you and get to know you better.

Tyler, we didn’t really talk that much but I enjoyed watching the video with Clark and Trevor that one night that was pretty hilarious!

Tom, I’m happy you got into clique and you’re my favorite AU player. It was funny messing around with you and fighting you on badlion. Good luck to your future to wherever you go.

Thanks everyone for a great time in one of the best clans I have ever been privileged to be in. Words cannot express how grateful I am to be one of the small amount of people who were in this clan.
So I guess you all saw this coming, but I have decided to leave the clan, I feel as if it is too inactive for my liking even though I'm not that active during the week myself, I just feel as if you guys are a lot older than I am and have jobs, relationships and other things more important than this game. I have no grudges against anyone here and I really loved my stay, this has been one of my favorite clans ever and will cherish this moment for a long time. It was a great opportunity to meet new people and I enjoyed meeting each and every one of you. Although I've only been member for a month or so, it feels like I have been for ages.

Mayra & Trevor - It was great meeting you guys, thank you so much for the oppurtunity of joining this clan. It was a great experience :)

Isaac - Thanks for always shiting on me in cs:go xD. You're a really cool guy and I think im going to throw up. :)

Ian - Suhh dude. It was great meeting you, you were funny as hell and don't change fam. :)

Stephen - It was really dope meeting you, we didn't talk all that much but you were a sick and chill guy to hang around. :)

Avar - You probably won't see this because you're never on skype xD. But you were a sick and funny guy to talk to see ya around man. :)

Cookie - You're a stupid beaver who really helped me get into this clan, you're lit af and dont do drugs young man. Have fun pvping in the Pokemon world, <3

SlangShot - You probably won't see this either but you were really chill too, goodbye :)

Fexr - you a stupid noob homie but seriously love ya thanks for being there for me you're lit af mr quinn sir. :)

Shai - Holy you were so chill, you're the best Moderator out there ty for keeping this server clean of those filthy cheaters :)

Tyler - You're super chill and funny af, I'm sorry about the breakup hmu if you need someone to talk to. ( I'm an Otter with the Ladies ;)

Tom - I don't know you that well but you're my favorite Ausie, take care and happy Monday :)
GG

Forbidix | Jay

Platinum
Reaction score

Nvm don't unban me

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score

Avar, keep them voice cracks on point.

tysm everyone for the great memories <3
Cya fam :(

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry I've let some of you down. I'm trying to graduate. Three more weeks, and I'm out!
What people don't realize is that clans go active and inactive all the time. It's nice to see who sticks through during the harsh times.

Vancee

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Vancee, Delant
Previous Names: TheVanceMan9000, NoPinq, VanceMC, VanceHD
Previous Clans: Signature
Why do you want to join our Clique?: cuz the people in here seem pretty cool (besides ian)

John

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Vancee, Delant
Previous Names: TheVanceMan9000, NoPinq, VanceMC, VanceHD
Previous Clans: Signature
Why do you want to join our Clique?: cuz the people in here seem pretty cool (besides ian)
rec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci