• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justiinn

Experienced
Reaction score
Im sorry i need to revoke for time to really think about stuff. i know the amount of people who hate me is about to jump because of all the things i said but i really just wanted friendship back for 2 people and i dont really feel like i need it because friends are supose to support your desicons not hate you for making the wrong one in there mind im sorry.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Im sorry i need to revoke for time to really think about stuff. i know the amount of people who hate me is about to jump because of all the things i said but i really just wanted friendship back for 2 people and i dont really feel like i need it because friends are supose to support your desicons not hate you for making the wrong one in there mind im sorry.
Oh so ppl hate you?

KidClutch

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:KidClutch
Previous Names:RusselWestbrook soccerplayer958
Previous Clans:
Team Alliance
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I want 2 be apart of a good clan

KillerAce

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: KillerAce
Previous Names: KidAtlas
Previous Clans: Alliance
Why do you want to join our Clique?: i think this is one of the good clique's out there and i want to be apart of it

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Apec
Previous Names: Stuniing
Previous Clans: Forsaken, Derlicta, every single Flipzyy clan, Forsaken again, Eternity, Eterinity again, and Kronic
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I want to be recommended
Recommended:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci