• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Well. Not sure why I got denied but it was fun while it lasted.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
The Forgotten challenges you to a clan battle sometime this week using the rules and consequences found on our thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/the-forgotten-us-team.34660/
If you accept, the map options are TSG2, SG4, Holiday Resort, Holiday Resort 2, SG Highway, or Valleyside University. The minimal amount of players will be 6 on each team while the maximum will be 8. Further details or changes will be discussed with me on Teamspeak.

Clan Staff may be present during the battle.

Last edited:

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
The Forgotten challenges you to a clan battle sometime this week using the rules and consequences found on our thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/the-forgotten-us-team.34660/
If you accept, the map options are TSG2, SG4, Holiday Resort, Holiday Resort 2, SG Highway, or Valleyside University. The minimal amount of players will be 6 on each team while the maximum will be 8. Further details or changes will be discussed with me on Teamspeak.

Clan Staff may be present during the battle.
You should be a comedian because this is a funny joke!

Strats

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Strategy | Zaraah [Will play on in scrimmages / clan battles]
Previous Names: TheBKLegacy
Previous Clans: Phoenix Tigers Xenos Ancient
Why do you want to join our Clique?: Meet new people and have fun c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.