• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
dudebuster45 , HyperWave , Ghostgunner97 , ajmoney99 , and RiskIt are the only ones being considered at the moment. Others are denied until further notice. The purpose of this is to reduce the number of apps and be able to make fast decisions on a smaller pool of apps. Hopefully, the goal is within a week, apps will reopen then. Thank you :)

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh and I accept Steven/Stephan/Stephen/PhrostySurge because Bunns isn't replying on snap or kik so he can't do it.

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score

le_like_pie

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Tindul // Unforgotten
Previous Names: Justices // Wizqrd // TheNeeLow //
Previous Clans: EnzoGenesis
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I want to be and play with my friends and also join an experience clan :D

Jamesdranny

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kiogra
Previous Names: Jamesdranny
Previous Clans: Trivium EU/US, Typhoon, Phoenix, Rebels, RivalsUS, RetroEU
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I enjoyed playing for a US clan because is different to EU, and i would like to start playing on US again

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kiogra
Previous Names: Jamesdranny
Previous Clans: Trivium EU/US, Typhoon, Phoenix, Rebels, RivalsUS, RetroEU
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I enjoyed playing for a US clan because is different to EU, and i would like to start playing on US again
recommended

Similarity

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Similarityy
Previous Names: SimiIar
Previous Clans: Crew, Enzo
Why do you want to join our Clique?: Because i know lots of people including Strobe, Maji, Rocky, MexicanTaco. I really want to join a good clan that has good communication and pvp skills, and i think this clan says it all. This Clan will help me improve in all aspects including pvp, communication and making new friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci