• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: RetroRain
Previous Names: skrillix777 RainstormerMC (randy AF lmao)
Previous Clans: In the signature
Why do you want to join our Clique?: Because apps are now open and my boy Rockyy wants me to join (I think) I know I applied last time and left but now I feel more comfortable with some of the members because I got to know them a little better.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Ghostgunner97 has been accepted for trial!!

Kat will remain trial. (Be active pls!!!)

Everyone else has been denied.

Applications are now open for the first 5 applications.
I MISS TYL3R
Finally yessss

Minecraft IGN: Giggity69Goo
Previous Names: None
Previous Clans: Aviate v2, Forsaken v1 (Trial then left), Chrome v1, Draconis (Owner), Chrome v3 (Leader), Valor, Ascendancy, Nebulous, Ascendancy v2 (Leader), Ascendancy v3 (Owner) - Note: These are all over a 2 year span & If I missed any they're in my signature
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I want to get very involved with clan competition and Minecraft PvP again, and I feel that Clique will satisfy my needs, and I can satisfy Clique with my epic PvP skills, and the fact that I'm better than Top & RiskIt
Recomended!

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Finally yessss

Previous Clans: Aviate v2, Forsaken v1 (Trial then left), Chrome v1, Draconis (Owner), Chrome v3 (Leader), Valor, Ascendancy, Nebulous, Ascendancy v2 (Leader), Ascendancy v3 (Owner) - Note: These are all over a 2 year span & If I missed any they're in my signature
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I want to get very involved with clan competition and Minecraft PvP again, and I feel that Clique will satisfy my needs, and I can satisfy Clique with my epic PvP skills, and the fact that I'm better than Top & RiskIt
Please myruhh7 can we keep it! :3

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Finally yessss

Recommended

ajmoney99

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: AJMONEY99
Previous Names:N/A
Previous Clans: EnzoGenesis
Why do you want to join our Clique?: Seems fun and friend are there.

dudebuster45

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DudeBuster
Previous Names: dude_buster45, NotDudeBuster, ItsDudeBusterYT
Previous Clans: Enzo, Enzo v2, exile, lunar rain
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I want to get in to clans again

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Finally yessss

GOOD WORK ANDREAS GOOD WORK

recommended c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci