• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

zacharya134

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: summittt
Previous Names: SupaSayianBonerr
Previous Clans: Intensify :(
Why do you want to join our Clique?: rice. c:

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Phantom_09 // Krabbyy
Previous Names: Badgerzz
Previous Clans: You can just look in my sig!
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I want to join Clique because I've know this clan for a while, and I've wanted to join for a while for many reasons. One being I have a lot of friends in this clan, which all have a tight bond of friendship with each other. I also am aware that this clan has one of the best, if not the best communication skills and display tremendous teamwork. I feel that I for one, also have good communication skills, and I am willing to follow orders from anyone. On my hand, I think I am mature and almost always have a positive attitude. Finally, I think this clan is a very good fit for me, and I hope you feel that I would be a great asset to Clique! :thumbsup: (y)

zacharya134

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: summittt
Previous Names: SupaSayianBonerr
Previous Clans: Intensify
Why do you want to join our Clique?: Everyone seems nice in it Noodles.

_Slyy

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: _Slyy
Previous Names: alot
Previous Clans: Eternity
Why do you want to join our Clique? Well I am looking for a new clan.. I think this will be a good clan and I would really love to be apart of it.​

Fam

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ChilllFam
Past IGN's: mathu_
Previous Clans: Sig
Why do you want to join Clique?: I always wanted to be in a clan with a rebels member, used to fanboy rebels in 2013 also my boy retro in hereeeeee
P.S. I'm getting my computer back next week just wanted to apply b4 apps closed​

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: ChilllFam
Past IGN's: mathu_
Previous Clans: Sig
Why do you want to join Clique?: I always wanted to be in a clan with a rebels member, used to fanboy rebels in 2013 also my boy retro in hereeeeee
P.S. I'm getting my computer back next week just wanted to apply b4 apps closed​
Recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci