• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
A lot of people have been asking me how to prove themselves to us to acquire trial. So here's a brief explanation on how:
First of all, you have to get on TeamSpeak and talk to us. If we're in channels where you cannot join, ask us to be moved, for that also shows your effort (TeamSpeak IP: clique.ts.nfoservers.com).
Also be sure to play Minecraft with us. Most of usually play, and we occasionally scrim so make sure you're on to do so. ;)
You forgot to write that you have to play with CSGo with the cs squad

Daniel726

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: cooldaniel726
Previous Names: none
Previous Clans: none on pc all on xbox one and ps4
Why do you want to join our Clique?: i would like to join because its been my dream to join a clan/team that does tournaments

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
A lot of people have been asking me how to prove themselves to us to acquire trial. So here's a brief explanation on how:
First of all, you have to get on TeamSpeak and talk to us. If we're in channels where you cannot join, ask us to be moved, for that also shows your effort (TeamSpeak IP: clique.ts.nfoservers.com).
Also be sure to play Minecraft with us. Most of usually play, and we occasionally scrim so make sure you're on to do so. ;)
butter going ham

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
I think tyl3r is gay because he never replies to my snap chats and he is never on ts when I am.... can you please tell tyl3r that I think that he is gay and for him to please reply to my snap chats please thank you please

Cringe

Experienced
Reaction score
It'll be a sad day in good clan history when RetroRain gets accepted not a lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci