• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Cargi (New Account, sold old one)
Previous Names: None
Previous Clans: Synergy and Apex
Why do you want to join our Clique?:I want to be able to help you guys win matches and just meet guys to play with and be around. Im a veteran at this game and i know its insides and outs. Not only am i a good fighter, i also can be a strategist coming up with places to go in desperate situations when its tied or were down a match or two.I understand you might be wondering if im a noob that i have no wins etc. This is a spare account i have that i started a YouTube channel on that currently runs on its 400+ subscribers (not impressive xD) I think i would be a great add along with these group of guys and try to share my knowledge and some laughs along with staying Mature.Please give me a chance. You will not regret it ;)
Be active on the teamspeak and get to know us!

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Im at a temporary hotel and Im on their computer lol ill try and download teamspeak

AntiBlind

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Queen00.
Previous Names:LegendsFLux.
Previous Clans:TheRunners and Corruption.
Why do you want to join our Clique?:Becaus
I have no clan and are parami the best clan in the life I lead in minecraft.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: BloomStick

Previous Names: FarVexel

Previous Clans: Havon, Extinct, Nova, Nebulous, Triology, Trostetic, Valor

Why do you want to join our Clique?: I have played on the mcsg servers for around 3 years now, so i kind of now whats going on. I have been apart of a handful of good clans (see above) and had some great times with them. I believe that my pvp skill and knowledge of the server can help propel this clan to the best it can be. If you'll have me, I would like to join your Clique.
Be active on the teamspeak:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci