• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

1zambos

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: 1zambos
Previous Names: Same IGn
Previous Clans: Nobility SentinelUS
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I want to join clique becuase I want to meet good players and join a really good clan I feel I could help your team out with my pvp skills

Heirokos

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: December
Previous Names: xHuskeh
Previous Clans: ancient , invincible (around a year ago)
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I just recently came back to PvP and have been enjoying it a lot. I used to do a lot of clan battles and miss them so I decided to come back. I don't know if this matters but since I came back I have been better than ever.
Ay you came back! c:

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Bountied
Previous Names: Averysjukebox
Previous Clans: a lot...
Why do you want to join our Clique: just trying to chill with a great clan.. when i get my 1000 wins on mcsg, i'm afraid i might get bored of the game... so i want to join a decent clan for fun and competitiveness. I'm pretty decent at build as well.
hey there chap

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
BTW guys, in order to be more likable to us, try not to brag about who you killed, how you killed them, or how many hearts you had, we don't really care. Listen in scrims. Don't ask us when we're doing apps. Tryharding is nice, but like, have fun too :)
i killed mayra today and had 2 hrty left gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci