• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU GOT CLAN LEAGUE GOLD HOW WTF OUR TEAM SUCKED ASS AND CAME LAST SAME WITH JUSTIN LOL
he played in 1 battle for u guys cause fexr asked him to but he played in all the battles with us lol

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU GOT CLAN LEAGUE GOLD HOW WTF OUR TEAM SUCKED ASS AND CAME LAST SAME WITH JUSTIN LOL
i played in like every battle on mine and still didn't get anything smh and yet people that played once got gold for staff or playing one round in the winning teams

Azama

Experienced
Reaction score
I said this in my last Application and i will say it again. I know that I am under age but please don't judge me on that.
Minecraft IGN: Leisures
Previous Names: eww names
Previous Clans: Signature
Why do you want to join our Clique?: Because i applied for this clan before and i got denied but that didnt stop me. A week has gone by from the time i was denied and i am ready to prove to you guys that i am capable to join this clan. As a player i have become better a pvp and teamwork. I also wanna join because of some of my friends that i can't forgot are in this clan. :) Noah fexr

PS: The reason it says "Vagrant [US] - Member" as current clan is because the forums for some odd reason isn't letting me change it idk why. But no i am not in Vagrant.
How many clans have you joined in a month?

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
I said this in my last Application and i will say it again. I know that I am under age but please don't judge me on that.
Minecraft IGN: Leisures
Previous Names: eww names
Previous Clans: Signature
Why do you want to join our Clique?: Because i applied for this clan before and i got denied but that didnt stop me. A week has gone by from the time i was denied and i am ready to prove to you guys that i am capable to join this clan. As a player i have become better a pvp and teamwork. I also wanna join because of some of my friends that i can't forgot are in this clan. :) Noah fexr

PS: The reason it says "Vagrant [US] - Member" as current clan is because the forums for some odd reason isn't letting me change it idk why. But no i am not in Vagrant.
I just don't know, John. The last time you 'got better' you had a 32cps autoclicker in your pocket. Maybe if you're able to prove us wrong that you don't cheat and you have the skill, teamwork, reliablaty, and dedication towards this clan, we may think of it.

Edit: I'm trying not to be mean, I'm just trying to get my point across, you know you've done something wrong and got caught in the past, just step up your game and don't use hacks. You tell us to not judge you by your age but you're immature ( Hacking and talking wise) like just stop that, if you really want us to not judge you by your age then do the right things. I wish you good luck.

Last edited:

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I just don't know, John. The last time you 'got better' you had a 32cps autoclicker in your pocket. Maybe if you're able to prove us wrong that you don't cheat and you have the skill, teamwork, reliablaty, and dedication towards this clan, we may think of it.

Edit: I'm trying not to be mean, I'm just trying to get my point across, you know you've done something wrong and got caught in the past, just step up your game and don't use hacks. You tell us to not judge you by your age but you're immature ( Hacking and talking wise) like just stop that, if you really want us to not judge you by your age then do the right things. I wish you good luck.
aww look at you little Noah c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci