• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clique

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TeeArrr
Previous Names: tr6260
Previous Clans: Phoenix, Apex, Exile, Nuggetz, Philosophy, Solitude
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I have been really De-motivated to play since Au went down but I think getting to know a new group of people will help keep me active. I have heard alot of good things about clique and want to get to know you guys =)

Last edited:

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Previous Clans: Au: Phoenix, Apex, Exile, Nuggetz, Philosophy
Why do you want to join our Clique?: I have been really De-motivated to play since Au went down but I think getting to know a new group of people will help keep me active. I have heard alot of good things about clique and want to get to know you guys =)
Recommend

feminist

Career
Reaction score
me too

GhosofCookie

Experienced
Reaction score
We've been a bit inactive these past few days :/ But don't get the impression we're like that all the time : ^ )

feminist

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: darkrai202
Previous Names: i'd list them all but it's a long adventure and i'd probably be forum banned
Previous Clans: phoenix au
Why do you want to join our Clique?: mainly because my pal TeeArrr applied. i think we can all have fun and play video games together.

Alberto45123

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:pompeii
Previous Names:pompei_
Previous Clans:Carnage,ThePredators,Nobility,Curse,Rebels
Why do you want to join our Clique?:Because this clan is very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics