• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[CLOSED] GOLD Donor Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jojo

Hey there, people of the MCGamer Network! :)

I'm doing another giveaway - this time on the forums - for one of my Report Abuse Reward prizes.

I'm going to give a MCGamer Gold Donor for 1 month away.
(worth of $10)
If you already have a donor you can request MCGamer credits instead of the donor! Please add that to your comment!

How to enter*: Simply comment your IGN (Ingame name) down below. If you want to, you can add a short message, telling why you want to have this donor, but this is not required.

When will the winner be announced? The winner will be announced on Friday in 2 weeks:

Friday, 3rd July

[ Status: CLOSED ]

[ Jokoy ]

Congratulations! :)

Thank you to the administrative team for the prize! If you want to have a good chance of winning a Report Abuse Reward prize yourself, go ahead and report rule-breakers here on the forums!
In addition to that, please check this thread by Col_StaR !

Good luck to all participants and have a nice day! :cool:

*Eweryone (Staff, members & donors) are allowed to enter. Each user can only enter once - trying to enter with an alt account, to higher the chance of winning, will not be tolerated. The winner will be fairly choosen by a random name picker machine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Banterologist_

Experienced
Reaction score
Ign: TheJackNicklin

I know I have it but in 2 weeks it would have ran out so I will fancy my chances!

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: yannr00s

I know this is an Iron donor giveaway, but is there any chance if I win, that I could get MCGamer Credits worth $10, instead of the iron donor?
If not, its ok, I can give it to a friend :D
<3 u Jlioner

J

Jojo

IGN: yannr00s

I know this is an Iron donor giveaway, but is there any chance if I win, that I could get MCGamer Credits worth $10, instead of the iron donor?
If not, its ok, I can give it to a friend :D
<3 u Jlioner
Actually why not :) I'm gonna add that to the rules. :)

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
IGN - Ex0dUs101

I'll give it to a friend. Idk who because I have no friends but ya know xD

Kohalla

Career
Reaction score
IGN: AsainDuckling

i need donor for cbs to carry a rand clan that im in without getting kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.