• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

<>CLOSED<> Shop - EliotsGraphics Animation Shop - Avatars, Signatures, and More! <>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Looking amazing. Keep up the good work bro, and don't grief!
See what I did there?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey Staff members, would you be interested if I made avatars free for staff? :)
Don't triple post please. You can edit your original post if necessary. And please, don't be a finsgraphics here and make avatars just for the staff then leave MCSG for your career :p
To me, it looks like they are just the skin put in an animator. Either you will take that as a compliment and your art is really amazing, or you actually do that and you're selling it...

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't triple post please. You can edit your original post if necessary. And please, don't be a finsgraphics here and make avatars just for the staff then leave MCSG for your career :p
To me, it looks like they are just the skin put in an animator. Either you will take that as a compliment and your art is really amazing, or you actually do that and you're selling it...
I would do it for the staff because I don't have many to do, and no I don't just put in a skin ._. I have to animate all by hand, and it takes hours to do. I also spent around hmmm. 10 hours making the rigs? There are rigs that I put the skin into, but then I have to model the surroundings which take hours and every time I make a new scene I run into new lighting errors that I have to fix, and it's never easy. I find your post rather insulting. If you would like a video of what I do I can do that, and I hope Youtube can upload 3 hour videos.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I would do it for the staff because I don't have many to do, and no I don't just put in a skin ._. I have to animate all by hand, and it takes hours to do. I also spent around hmmm. 10 hours making the rigs? There are rigs that I put the skin into, but then I have to model the surroundings which take hours and every time I make a new scene I run into new lighting errors that I have to fix, and it's never easy. I find your post rather insulting. If you would like a video of what I do I can do that, and I hope Youtube can upload 3 hour videos.
Sorry if it sounds insulting, I didn't mean it to hurt you, it's just what it seems like. But I now understand how hard it is, and maybe if I ever stop being lazy I can try it too :p

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
That would be amazing! but it's quite unfair so please don't. ;)
Hmm I don't see how it's unfair though :3 I mean, in another shop a guy excludes an entire clan from being able to order. Also it makes sense to make them for staff members because the avatar will be seen Waaaaay more. =helps my business :3

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Hmm I don't see how it's unfair though :3 I mean, in another shop a guy excludes an entire clan from being able to order. Also it makes sense to make them for staff members because the avatar will be seen Waaaaay more. =helps my business :3
If you mean JokersMaze, she didn't let the rebels order because one of them had offended her in some way. I think he means it would be unfair if the staff get free avatars and then the regular players have to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci