• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Cloud Nine (Revamp)

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
Name Of Map:

(Insert cool graphics here)
CLOUD NINE
Lead Builder/Build Team Name:

OliBear
JakeKav
jf908
Sammybear

Game Type:

Survival Games

Description Of The Map:

Hello, I just want to start by saying that this is a complete revamp of our map, Cloud Nine. We just got around to updating it as we felt it deserved a lot more detail and effort. We first made Cloud Nine way back during the middle of 2013 and felt it needed a big upgrade after all the updates that have gone on. We feel it deserves an entirely new thread as the majority of things have changed.

From the makers of Hungry Hills, we present you Cloud Nine.

Cloud Nine is an undiscovered Greek city above the clouds. It features separate districts, all situated on their own islands only to be connected by natural landscapes or bridges. The map features massive airships and dozens of buildings to be explored. There are also numerous traps and secret caverns to encounter.

Info:
- 24 player map.
- There is no specific size but it is roughly 280 block radius.
- A lot of chests, trust me.
- You cannot land in the water below, it is 1 block high and you'll just die from falling. It's there for scenery purposes only.

Video/ScreenShots:

Corn

Park

Modern Neighbourhood

Airship

Town Hall

Town overview

Gardens

Forest & Landscaping

Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena(SG and QQ ONLY):

The Arena:
The arena is at:
X = 934
Y = 72
Z =1072

If you need to get back to Cloud Nine from the arena, the coords for the map are:
X = 325
Y = 221
Z = 1044

I, JakeKav agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Thanks! :)

Edit:
-Added Ender Chests for Tier 2.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a997oyzdl6tu5xz/Cloud_Nine_Revamp.zip

Last edited:

Lieutenant

Survivor
Reaction score
I think some of the buildings could stand more detail, but overall great job. I love the terraforming!

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
I think some of the buildings could stand more detail, but overall great job. I love the terraforming!
Ye, that's what we tried to improve before. It was hard to decide what we could add to them, but we tried our best and hopefully it paid off! Thanks for the feedback!

Valafia

Survivor
Reaction score
Good Work Bro! When My Server Comes Out Can i have this map on it?

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
I hope you all like it, I went through a lot of effort revamping this. It's probably not the biggest revamp we've done, but it has a fair bit more detail now and a new 'parkour highway' that I'm quite proud of. As the lead builder I hope you all like it, and I'm sure my friends feel them same.

Edit: Also a big thanks to JakeKav for posting it for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci