• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cloud Survival Games Idea/ Possible WIP

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
Just playing around while my wife watches Ghost Adventures lol. This is my idea for a Cloud/ Heaven based MCSG map -- Maybe I'll go at this in the future, but anyone else who wants to elaborate or spitball ideas on a cloud-based Survival Games, feel free!

You can see in the picture, it's a basic Corn, but nice and clean looking. Like some sort of sky kingdom. I tried to keep the clouds basic, like you would see in minecraft naturally (They are built right at the level of where the clouds are y-132? I think)

BRAINSTORM!

Attachments

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hmm could be a good idea.. You would get a sort of the same feel as skylands because you have to watch out not to fall off. There is lot of potential in this idea.. I hope you will continue on the map :)

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm could be a good idea.. You would get a sort of the same feel as skylands because you have to watch out not to fall off. There is lot of potential in this idea.. I hope you will continue on the map :)
Thanks!
I think I will with the redstone update. Quartz! Quartz everywhere!

jpfklaus

Spectator
Reaction score
there alredy is a cloud map it is called cloud survival

jpfklaus

Spectator
Reaction score
Lol my map has trees too. IM BREAKIN THE RULES ! XD

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
I like it. I've been wanting a map like this. Maybe a castle on one of the clouds? With sky bridges and sky ships =D

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
I like it. I've been wanting a map like this. Maybe a castle on one of the clouds? With sky bridges and sky ships =D
When the update comes out with quartz and all that, I can make a really *heaveny* looking castle and towns!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci