• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cloudy With a Chance of Survival

Would this map be a welcome addition to the MCSG?

• Yeah! Let's DO THIS.

Votes: 269 80.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 66 19.7%

• Total voters

Twister__99

Tribute
Reaction score
I have been thinking of a new name, sadly, its really not that better xD I just thought a shorter name would be better, also a name with a bigger catch. Well, the name i thought of is [Drumroll] Food Fananza :D Meh idk. xD
That sounds like a really cool name, actually. The reason we stuck with "Cloudy With A Chance of Survival" is because we got a lot of our ideas from the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, so we thought it would be a good reference. X) Thanks for the ideas though!

FanYG

Platinum
Reaction score
Just came back from testing out this map in singleplayer, I have to admit, I enjoyed it a lot. I went through every building and land, I loved all of it and I can't wait until this map comes out!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Well its look like such a fricken awesome map but i also had a similar idea with the food so i wonder weither both of ours would be similar and too similar that they can only accept one :/ REALYL GOOD THOUGH!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
That sounds like a really cool name, actually. The reason we stuck with "Cloudy With A Chance of Survival" is because we got a lot of our ideas from the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, so we thought it would be a good reference. X) Thanks for the ideas though!
OMG Lol we keep on having the same ideas argggghhghh mine was gonna be Food Fantasy but ill have to change thy now!!!

Cool997

Survivor
Reaction score
This looks great! I'd like to see you contact the makers of the movie and show them this, I wonder what they'd think :)
Also, I'd love to play on this map, as food is much great to I and food is love.

Twister__99

Tribute
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci