• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cloudy With a Chance of Survival

Would this map be a welcome addition to the MCSG?

• Yeah! Let's DO THIS.

Votes: 269 80.3%
  • Nope.

Votes: 66 19.7%

• Total voters

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Disclaimer: "Careful! There's water!"

Also, yes. It is possible to get most anywhere without getting wet. I addressed that issue before finishing the map, as I do want to satisfy the players.
Poke, is this build team accepting applications? :p

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
Without the consent of ANYONE, especially the members of my team, I've decided to give special recognition to those of you who voted and supported us during the building of our map. Those people are:
Those that I feel were some of our best and most adamant supporters will receive even more special recognition, such as ThappleTree's special apple in the fruit bowl that I already made and posted a sign underneath secretly (and yes it was in the WIP download). It's people like you that make this really worth it, and if there's ever been a time when we needed your support, it is now. Thank you.

P.S. If you don't want to be mentioned, feel free to post on my profile page letting me know. And double thank you anyway. :)
P.P.S. This thread needs to be voted on too! If you still support it, show it! :D

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Without the consent of ANYONE, especially the members of my team, I've decided to give special recognition to those of you who voted and supported us during the building of our map. Those people are:
Those that I feel were some of our best and most adamant supporters will receive even more special recognition, such as ThappleTree's special apple in the fruit bowl that I already made and posted a sign underneath secretly (and yes it was in the WIP download). It's people like you that make this really worth it, and if there's ever been a time when we needed your support, it is now. Thank you.

P.S. If you don't want to be mentioned, feel free to post on my profile page letting me know. And double thank you anyway. :)
P.P.S. This thread needs to be voted on too! If you still support it, show it! :D
Aww, thanks!
But you have no clue how much I want to apply for Team All Blocked Up!
But honestly, thanks for including me as a huge supporter. :D

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
Poke, is this build team accepting applications? :p
Haha, I forgot to reply to those posts! Sorry. At this time, we don't have any plans for accepting new members to the build team, nor do we have a team page. If and when this changes, you will be first to know.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Aww thanks! Btw if this map doesn't get added I will cry. Are you planning on doing any beta testing of the map? If you are I'd love to help out!

[EDIT]: PS I'm considering downloading this map and attempting to make a custom texture pack for it to add to the awesomeness (recoloring ice to look more like jello, etc.)

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
Aww thanks! Btw if this map doesn't get added I will cry. Are you planning on doing any beta testing of the map? If you are I'd love to help out!

[EDIT]: PS I'm considering downloading this map and attempting to make a custom texture pack for it to add to the awesomeness (recoloring ice to look more like jello, etc.)
That would be AWESOME! Not doing any testing, per say, but we will be releasing a download candidate for the final map soon. Either today or tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci