• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
I DONT READ OVER MY STUFF OKAY, and idk why you're on this thread flaming for someone using damage indicators when you can probably go to every clan and pick out one or more people who has or has had it in the past.

zombie_face1

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: Abandons
Skype Name: Superethan22
Have you talked to any officers/Leaders: Not that i know of but i may have because i have been in alot of clans
Clans: Predation Formalicous Arkadian Sinners and alot of others
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: I need a active clan with alot of players where i can play cbs and have fun. I also want a decent clan
Extras: If i get accepted i'll leave my other clan

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
Have you talked to any officers/Leaders: Not that i know of but i may have because i have been in alot of clans
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: I need a active clan with alot of players where i can play cbs and have fun. I also want a decent clan
you have to leave your clan FIRST and then apply to another clan

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Denied. Not dedicated to our clan.

UsEssence

Experienced
Reaction score
Ur a shitter lel <3 I'll 8 block you without looking

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci