• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
So I have been trying to be active on TS as a trial, but there have been issues. 1. was never put on roster as trial. 2. People kept kicking me off the TS. 3. I have gotten banned b SiB who is not even a current member (Banned from teamspeak). And out of all three of those I Never did anything wrong. So I would like confirmation to whether I am just denied or not.
You're not denied. Roster will be updated, and you're pretty chill with us :)

Gretzkyrocks101

Tribute
Reaction score
Current Age: 12 / most people say I sound 14
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: kyle_kooznetsoff...123
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: I dont believe so if Poluh Was in this clan then yes
List all previous clan experiences: Gazed,Pwnage,GazedV2,I cant remember the other 2
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: Because it seems like an active clan and mcsg is just starting to get boring playing solo just for wins

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: I dont believe so if Poluh Was in this clan then yes
List all previous clan experiences: Gazed,Pwnage,GazedV2,I cant remember the other 2
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: Because it seems like an active clan and mcsg is just starting to get boring playing solo just for wins
poluh was never in this clan, hes been denied everytime hes applied

Poluh

Experienced
Reaction score
poluh was never in this clan, hes been denied everytime hes applied
yo i dont even know that guy
u dont know me fam Quinn denies me every time bc i the most legit mineman

Steven01301

Platinum
Reaction score
yeah youre denied for not meeting the requirements
I am sorry Quinn, but you have been DENIED! You do not meet the requirements to join Cobalt. Please wait 2 weeks to apply again and make sure you stay in our ts and get to know us. Thank you and have a nice day! :)

Afroo

Survivor
Reaction score
I am sorry Quinn, but you have been DENIED! You do not meet the requirements to join Cobalt. Please wait 2 weeks to apply again and make sure you stay in our ts and get to know us. Thank you and have a nice day! :)
F1 to kick Quinn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci