• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

Known

Gold
Reaction score
Luke and Brian did that
I was in the channel and apparently u were annoying them so much they just decided to ban u and end it. Idk who hit u off tho
Yes I was clearly annoying them when I literally had my mic muted and I wasn't even speaking to Luke I was asking abosrbants why he deleted logs and like the coward he is couldn't respond . First off all why does a ddosser have ts admin . I don't get why he's still in this clan he's bringing nothing but hate and making you guys look bad .

CaliSwag

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes I was clearly annoying them when I literally had my mic muted and I wasn't even speaking to Luke I was asking abosrbants why he deleted logs and like the coward he is couldn't respond . First off all why does a ddosser have ts admin . I don't get why he's still in this clan he's bringing nothing but hate and making you guys look bad .
Totally on your side about this preach mah homie

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
I guess u were annoying him by asking him about the logs for the 10th time :/

Drake

Career
Reaction score
ganggangganggangganggangganggangganggangganggangganggangmemberDRAKE put me on break!

Known

Gold
Reaction score
I guess u were annoying him by asking him about the logs for the 10th time :/
Maybe because he can't answer anyone when they ask him but hey man his potato did nothing but drop me to a 4 bar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci