• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

Deqk

Career
Reaction score
IGN:Ravenqe
Current Age:14
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: nsmlen
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: Yeah
List all previous clan experiences: Rains nobility electrics and power.
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: I want to meet new people and return to the English -speaking community . They are very good people and want them to see that I am trained .

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Zable have a good life. Had a hell of a time with you in this clan. Thanks for all the help .

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NovaLikesPvP
Activity: 8/10
"Madure": 9/10 ( Soy lider de un "clan" lol. )
Ping: 150
Past Clans: OCN ( Squadcat, Arya, Kyudo, Ohana, Pureblox ) Avicus ( Bad Company, Eternal Cross "Actual" https://avicus.net/teams/445#membersTab .
Why do you want to join: Me parece uno de los pocos equipos de este servidor que esta organizado bien, me gustaría iniciar en este servidor de una buena manera con gente buena onda y decente..

Kohi Ranked stats S5 :
Archer : 1348
Debuffless : 1231
Gapple : 1284
IGN:Ravenqe
Current Age:14
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: nsmlen
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: Yeah
List all previous clan experiences: Rains nobility electrics and power.
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: I want to meet new people and return to the English -speaking community . They are very good people and want them to see that I am trained .
Trial. Hop on ts and chill with us for a better chance of being accepted :) (Sorry the delayed response)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci