• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

Rosendy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: _NoSkill
Current Age: 16
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: benweber28
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: no but i know Heartss
List all previous clan experiences: Stolen, Vigorous
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: Cause I want to join a successful and fun clan. I also want to improve my pvp skills and make new friends. :)

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
I only did it because I knew it was the only way to win. If I did not do that I would have lost the Minecraft Survival Games. I'm sorry for my actions but it was for the #stats. Much love, Radodim.
Dont worry fellow mineman pvper I forgive you we all thrive to win the Minecraft Survival Games and luckly for you, you achieved this goal as a matter of today. As of now the only thing I can do is keep working hard and try to follow your steps, thanks for the motivation.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Most of the flame and off topic discussion has been removed from the recent pages of this thread (5 whole pages, yikes). The main users involved have already been dealt with, but if people continue with the flame and off topic discussion then further punishments may follow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci