• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

xDesolate

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Boxy
Current Age: 16
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: YaBoiBoxy
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: Ya
List all previous clan experiences: Rebels, Vendetta, Carnage, Trostetic, and more.
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: bc pvp
clan hopper

Boxyy

Experienced
Reaction score
clan hopper
This was a while ago wtf & who tf are you niga
I left this clan for Primeval & I really really really prefer Primeval over this clan honestlyyy. You don't even know my intentions, but I've been pretty stable with clans now. I was in Vendetta until it disbanded & now I'm in this new clan, since there's barely any fkn clans nowadays

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
This was a while ago wtf & who tf are you niga
I left this clan for Primeval & I really really really prefer Primeval over this clan honestlyyy. You don't even know my intentions, but I've been pretty stable with clans now. I was in Vendetta until it disbanded & now I'm in this new clan, since there's barely any fkn clans nowadays
Barely any clans you haven't been in :^)

I'm playing l o l

Boxyy

Experienced
Reaction score
just know i hacked this acc you talk shitt again you gonna see "Red"
shut yo bit.ch ass up Niga, I want to see you do some motherfuc.ker . It'll be so helpful for you to make me stop playing this crappy ass block game. Honestly at this point, I don't think anyone gives a f if they see "red" pusy ass niga . Idgaf who you are bi.tch , you can suck these pair of balls lil bit.ch

Known

Gold
Reaction score
shut yo bit.ch ass up Niga, I want to see you do some motherfuc.ker . It'll be so helpful for you to make me stop playing this crappy ass block game. Honestly at this point, I don't think anyone gives a f if they see "red" pusy ass niga . Idgaf who you are bi.tch , you can suck these pair of balls lil bit.ch
in the post he posted he said it was ipyroyo

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
Cobalt is a chemical element with symbol Co and atomic number 27. Like nickel, cobalt is found in the Earth's crust only in chemically combined form

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
S-U-M-M-E-R-S-C-H-O-O-L ily

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Nice toast but can you bring it somewhere else than our thread :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci