• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

Reaction score
IGN: CaptainSlugger
Current Age: 16
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: dylancantrell16 cuenta and redstone have added me
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: Yes
List all previous clan experiences:Alpha
Why do you want to join Cobalt?I want to join cobalt because i know a little bit of people and i got to know more with the scrims i played with them today. i think i will be a good addition to this group and we will have alot more fun and more wins.

CobaltMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: CaptainSlugger
Current Age: 16
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: dylancantrell16 cuenta and redstone have added me
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: Yes
List all previous clan experiences:Alpha
Why do you want to join Cobalt?I want to join cobalt because i know a little bit of people and i got to know more with the scrims i played with them today. i think i will be a good addition to this group and we will have alot more fun and more wins.
Applicant

Smqcking

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Smqcking
Current Age: 13, almost 14
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: private.smqcking
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: yeah. duh
List all previous clan experiences: I know clan rules and maps and just about everything. Ive owned a few clans and i was in Harmony.
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: I would like to join Cobalt because this clan seems really good and i would like to make new friends. I also know a few people in this clan. This is also a new start for me.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Smqcking
Current Age: 13, almost 14
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: private.smqcking
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: yeah. duh
List all previous clan experiences: I know clan rules and maps and just about everything. Ive owned a few clans and i was in Harmony.
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: I would like to join Cobalt because this clan seems really good and i would like to make new friends. I also know a few people in this clan. This is also a new start for me.
trial

Max | Mini

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: wtheck (minitage)
Current Age: 13
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: maxleyfer
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: Yes I have, if a name needed it's Afro.
List all previous clan experiences: redstone clan, ryan clan, Serenity, Cosmic, Exult, Extinct.
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: I want to join cobalt because, I have lots of friends in this clan and I think that this clan can succeed and go far. I feel like this clan can be right for me. I'm a good pvper, I can listen, and I have the mentality to be in this clan.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
IGN: wtheck (minitage)
Current Age: 13
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: maxleyfer
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: Yes I have, if a name needed it's Afro.
List all previous clan experiences: redstone clan, ryan clan, Serenity, Cosmic, Exult, Extinct.
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: I want to join cobalt because, I have lots of friends in this clan and I think that this clan can succeed and go far. I feel like this clan can be right for me. I'm a good pvper, I can listen, and I have the mentality to be in this clan.
CHEATER

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci