• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Rainger
Current Age: 16
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: I'll give it to you on ts
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: Yeah
List all previous clan experiences: Rebels, Rivals, Revival, Cynic, and others in my sig
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: Astro was supposed to come out today but it didn't so I have time to join a last good clan on MCSG so yeah.
trial be active on ts

Afroo

Survivor
Reaction score
Boi, nize that mouth of yours. Your ass clan won 3 rounds because some nerds in desolate decided to troll us while we were battling (sound board, mute, move people out, ban people). You guys are some ass ngl. Battle us again sometime soon, and lets see what the score turns out to be :)
T r i g g e r e d

Renxn

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: OneTaps
Current Age: 13 (turning 14 on september)
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: stelser.renan
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: Yes Noah/Vendue
List all previous clan experiences: In My Sig
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: I want to join cobalt because it a amazing clan and i feel like i will do good in this clan and become better :D

UsEssence

Experienced
Reaction score
when im not even in ex-cobalt while brian is there that tells me something :)

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
He used Metro just to get in Curse. Keep an eye on this man grats to him on member :)
He used nothing to get into Cobalt, we don't "need to keep an eye on him", he's accepted into this clan and knows he did something wrong in the past. We didn't judge him for what he did and he cleaned up.

Last edited:

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
He used nothing to get into Cobalt, we don't "need to keep an eye on him", he's accepted into this clan and know he did something wrong in the past. We didn't judge him for what he did and he cleaned up.
I'll keep an eye on you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci