• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cobalt

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: iswimgymnast
Current Age: 16
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: mcsgbro
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: No
List all previous clan experiences: Sparta, Nirtosity, Spiderz, and other clans that disbanded within a week of me joining.
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: Because it has not been long since I came back to MC and I am wanting to be more active, and find people to play with. Also to add to that, cobalt seems like a diverse clan and I think that I can bond with everybody.
yo be active on ts :)

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: MangoOrangeJuice
Current Age: 17
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: Nathanissonnie
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: no
List all previous clan experiences: TransferUS (Bluedewws clan)
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: I haven't done clans in so long and i want to get back into doing them.
be active on ts :)

4v

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: 4v
Current Age: 14
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: abadfa
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: No, but I have spoken to a member before.
List all previous clan experiences: Harmony.
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: Because I would like to be in a good clan. Also I have something noone in the clan does. I know how to dab.​

Poluh

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: 4v
Current Age: 14
Skype-Name[PM If needed]: abadfa
Have you ever spoken to any of the leaders/officers?: No, but I have spoken to a member before.
List all previous clan experiences: Harmony.
Why do you want to join Cobalt?: Because I would like to be in a good clan. Also I have something noone in the clan does. I know how to dab.
u know how to DAB!!! Teach me man omg if Quinn doesnt accept u bro...im pretty sure no one else in cobalt can dab maybe luke or afro idk about any else tho

4v

Quantum
Reaction score
u know how to DAB!!! Teach me man omg if Quinn doesnt accept u bro...im pretty sure no one else in cobalt can dab maybe luke or afro idk about any else tho

I will teach you young Poluh.

Afroo

Survivor
Reaction score
does that mean I am a trial? Also, I was on ts all day but barely anybody was on till like 6:00. as well as I cant get into chat with others.
Unfortunately we haven't been so active recently but we are trying to be more active

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
I get you're trying to be funny and nice to your friend and all, but I decide who gets accepted and who doesn't k?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci