• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Code named Quantum is live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zephir_01

Spectator
Reaction score
pls help i buy the quantum but i dont appear with the green name

Alkalize

Survivor
Reaction score
It had around 2 full servers at peak (40-50 people), I really think AS should be brought back now people know what is needed to support it.
ChadTheDJ
I personally think it would be much more beneficial to the community if the CA servers were removed, as they peak at about the same amount of players as the AS servers, since the players that utilize these servers can play on the US servers with not much of a connection issue, whilst the players from Asia don't have this option.

cdoug_

Quantum
Reaction score
Going to buy I when I get my money from my channel at the end of the month!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
i buy the quantum but i dont appear with the green name
pls help i buy the quantum but i dont appear with the green name
pls help the quantum dont work on me D:
Hey there,

If you haven't got a response within 24 hours on this thread, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and explain the situation. Make sure you include your forum name, your in game Minecraft name and a receipt of you buying the rank.

I hope to see you with the rank soon! :)

RayMC

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm actually really, REALLY surprised that this hasn't received more orders. I understand that few people have this kind of money, but there are plenty of people in the MCSG community who have a source of income. I'm not trying to degrade people, but I personally consider this a once in a lifetime opportunity. I don't know. I just thought that all 32 of them would have been bought out by now. If I had the cash, I would've bought one right away! But of course, I run the same excuse: I'm poor. :p

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there,

If you haven't got a response within 24 hours on this thread, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and explain the situation. Make sure you include your forum name, your in game Minecraft name and a receipt of you buying the rank.

I hope to see you with the rank soon! :)
I think he is trolling.

iLyfe

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm actually really, REALLY surprised that this hasn't received more orders. I understand that few people have this kind of money, but there are plenty of people in the MCSG community who have a source of income. I'm not trying to degrade people, but I personally consider this a once in a lifetime opportunity. I don't know. I just thought that all 32 of them would have been bought out by now. If I had the cash, I would've bought one right away! But of course, I run the same excuse: I'm poor. :p
A majority of the people with a steady source of income have things much more important to pay and save for such as college, rent, and vehicles. Plus to most people this isn't really worth it... Lucky for MCGamer people will actually buy it. Very easy and quick $6000+
I'm betting the majority of people buying this either have a great income with lots of extra money or just don't have to pay for the college/rent/car

RayMC

Diamond
Reaction score
A majority of the people with a steady source of income have things much more important to pay and save for such as college, rent, and vehicles. Plus to most people this isn't really worth it... Lucky for MCGamer people will actually buy it. Very easy and quick $6000+
I'm betting the majority of people buying this either have a great income with lots of extra money or just don't have to pay for the college/rent/car
All that's understood, but there ARE people like Blamph in the community, who do have enough extra cash. I'm still surprised. I thought that there would be the odd 32 (out of what, 1.5 million players?) who would see value in this. For some reason, I thought that this would go 3 days, tops, but considering this rate, Ima change my guesstimation to a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci