• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Code named Quantum is live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
Shouldn't there be more perks than just what platinum rank has in a $200+ rank? xD Like maybe make it to where they have their own little hub full of quantum donors or something idk.
Yes... So we have a base we can use to take over the world....

Reaction score
To add to this, if you buy Quantum and have a current rank (like platinum or diamond), you are allowed to transfer that to a new username. If you want to do this, please contact our support to complete your request: [email protected]
I remember in one of the Community Focus sessions I asked a detailed question about rank transfers and life855 replied with "Rank transfers are never coming back, Chad's words." Looks like they're back then, only one must live in the US and spend $200.

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
You should give Quantum donors silent join. Cause I have friends who bought it and people call them names that they don't want and tryhard them.

Investing

Spectator
Reaction score
What is this all about? We recently made a huge investment into our US location by purchasing our own hardware for our community! With all of the great things we can do with our new servers, we want to take it 1 step further by adding Fiber-optics to our proxies. Fiber can easily handle our large demand of players & also take the punches better from script kiddies with large DDoS attacks. With this change, we can expect to deliver a better uninterrupted network as we can handle the attacks while supporting a fast connection to our player base in-game and web. We created this exclusive rank to help us pick up the costs.

What do you get? A signed shirt from ChadTheDJ + personalized thank you card, a special Code Named Quantum Rank in-game (light green color with matching perks of platinum) and a dedicated server that you name at the datacenter! Only selling 32 of these packages to start and charging for the postage ($200 + $8.95 shipping). Since we are physically mailing items for this rank, we are not giving any special upgrade pricing. International packages may come at a later date.

Purchase now here my completing this form: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/quantum/

16 left
(US orders to start only)

Here are the people to thank for taking advantage of this offer!

Blamph - Server named Blamph's Box
MCTeletubbie - Server named TeleCrewMC
ClearWaterz - Server named ClearWaterz!
DatPikachu - Server named Tyler's Pokeball
iamamitbar - Server named iamamitbar's baby
PaphoGamer - Server named The Boost is Real
OrangeSausage - Server named The Sausage Shack
MaxTV_ - Server named TheSwagMachine
noahinphoenix - Server named Noah's Crib!
GalaxyLuvKFC - Server named GalaxyLuvKFC
ThePsychoSpyder - Server named Spyder's Web
kingusa12 - Server named King's Castle
@tomasame - Server named tomasame's Server
@david_san_09 - Server named David's Server
Eden - Sever named Eden's Box
@MLGMajestic - Server named Majestic's Tryharding Box

(Will update when more orders come in)

UPDATE: To add to this package, if you buy Quantum and have a current rank (like platinum or diamond), you are allowed to transfer that to a new username. If have purchased this rank want to do this, please contact our support to complete your request: [email protected]
This is a very good business decision ChadTheDJ. I haven't decided if I'm going to invest yet. The reason I am questioning this decision is because of the server population. I have noticed that lots of lobbies are just open and no one hardly plays in them. For now, I will not invest only because the server isn't super populated like it use to be. I will still consider it though.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Rank transfers are never coming back, Chad's words." Looks like they're back then, only one must live in the US and spend $200.
Because there are no upgrade pricing with this rank, they are buying it outright again for that amount. In theory, they have 2 ranks and can move it to another username. Everything else still stands.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Same! There are only 13 of you lot. I assume more when the EU/UK people can start to order. AU will be last.
Don't worry Chad, there are a lot of people who will be willing to donate once the other egions are open. If you got 13 from US, you can expect the same from the other regions. That's like a total of... math.

MaxsGraphics

Quantum
Reaction score
Look, I Know A lot Of People Are Saying Its Really A lot Of Money But You Gotta Remember Chads Doing This For You And The MCSG Servers So Please Don't Give Him Hate. He Works His But Off Just For You Guys. Hope You Understand. I Also Will Be Probably Getting It Myself That's Only Cause I Earned The Money. And As Chad Said If Your In An Issue Financially Please Don't Buy It.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Look, I Know A lot Of People Are Saying Its Really A lot Of Money But You Gotta Remember Chads Doing This For You And The MCSG Servers So Please Don't Give Him Hate. He Works His But Off Just For You Guys. Hope You Understand.
Why Do You Have To Capitalize Every Word In Your Sentences?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci