• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coding!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
I began to learn java.. i really should continue with that, i was so far that i can program a calculator who can add 2 numbers to eachother xD i am good or not? i want to continiue :)

caleb1265

Survivor
Reaction score
I began to learn java.. i really should continue with that, i was so far that i can program a calculator who can add 2 numbers to eachother xD i am good or not? i want to continiue :)
I have no Idead what you just said, it's too confusing. Anyways, you should keep on coding and get good at it! If you like don't stop!!!:)

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Keep going that's actually an achievement

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Forairan is 15, so it is possible to be a dev younger than 18.
He also works for CubedHost and is exceptionally talented at coding. You won't be seeing anybody of his age becoming a developer soon.

Anywho, the question has been answered, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci