• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coke or Pepsi?

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
My heart is with Pepsi :). I like Pepsi because I prefer KFC to McDonalds and KFC do pepsi :)

~Vanth

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I prefer Coke. Pepsi is a viable option, but Coke just seems to have more flavor. I don't like the feeling of original Coke's acidity on your teeth, but I really enjoy Diet Coke (r.i.p. bc of aspartame) and Cherry Coke.

Also, is it just me or does McDonald's fountain Diet Coke always taste better than a can or bottle of Diet Coke? I don't know...

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
My heart is with Pepsi :). I like Pepsi because I prefer KFC to McDonalds and KFC do pepsi :)

~Vanth
Interesting fact, Colonel Sanders (creator of KFC) went to a KFC that wasn't ran by him and tried the chicken. From what I've heard, he said it "tasted like paint thinner and drywall". If that is true, I want to go to his KFC because that chicken must have been sent straight from heaven.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Interesting fact, Colonel Sanders (creator of KFC) went to a KFC that wasn't ran by him and tried the chicken. From what I've heard, he said it "tasted like paint thinner and drywall". If that is true, I want to go to his KFC because that chicken must have been sent straight from heaven.
Have you really never had KFC? It's real good :)

~Vanth

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci