• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Col & mfun's Birthday!!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dear mfungamer,

I remember when I had first heard of your incredible name when you were still only a member in the community. And it was in creative. Due to my curiosity to explore the different plots people were creative enough to construct, yous intrigued me the most by a long shot. The tic-tac-toe redstone build. The fact remains that your capabilities in redstone are beyond comprehensible, and phenomenal. Despite the fact that it was a long time ago, most probably well over a year ago, I can't believe my eyes on how far you had gotten. And I don't know how grateful I was when you were a part of my training session. It was certainly fun having to talk about cats with Razzledgirl! And then I made a huge mistake during my training, which ultimately led the group to disband until I was able to resolve the problem. In the end, you were the one who had helped fix the issue by indicating my mistake, and you were the one that took initiative to help finish off my training. If it weren't for you that day, then who knows, I could still require training! Thank you for absolutely everything so far. And I do hope you the best, and happy birthday. Cheers to another year!

And to Col_Star,

It is absolutely incredible to see how great of an administrator you are. I feel as if you may not know this, but despite the fact that we are withing an incredibly large online community, you are one of the few people capable enough to influence so many people from all over the world. You have incredible leadership, and exceptional kindness towards other people, even if there was harshness in some of them. I recall one time to when I saw you in Teamspeak without your administrator rank, assuming you were a player impersonating the name. When I moved you up to tell you to change your name, only to find out that it was actually you made the situation so awkward for my part. As I practically scolded an administrator for simply having a name of a great man. My gratitude for your tolerance during those circumstances are beyond comprehensible. I really do hope you have gotten your rank back, though! I wish you all the best, never let your kindness and morality fade away, because they are two essential aspects of what makes you a great individual, happy birthday!

<3 <3

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
Happy birthday!
Hope to see you guys on the field!
Keep it up, you guys are amazing!
C:
<3 - Super

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Happy belated birthday Col_StaR you are the most dedicated person on this network(in my eyes) and you take care of every issue with the highest level of maturity. You are a cool guy with great knowledge. Hope you enjoyed your birthday!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci