• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[ColorZone] (No Title) 15% Complete!

Do you like this map so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Welcome! If you don't know the GameMode COLORZONE! You should definitely try it! Players complete by throwing eggs under other players feet, changing the colour of the clay to your colour. When the player is standing on your colour they are vulnerable to your attacks, if you shoot them while they are on your colour, you win a point! The player with the most points by the end wins the game!

I'm currently looking for ideas for the map, and name suggestions! Thanks for the help everyone! Also, if you have not tried the GameMode out yet, I'd definitely suggest doing so! You can automatically transport yourself to a game by using the command /join cz in game!

Psst! Currently, the map is only a tree and some terraforming, try to give me some constructive criticism instead of attacking me! d:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
This is amazing, I wish you luck! :)

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I had edited the tree and made it look less like a mushroom, and made it a little smaller, to fit more on the map.

If you have an idea for the map, please give away! I'll mention you on the complete thread! :D

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Map being completely run over, and revamped. New thread coming soon.

Thread Locked

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci