• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Columbus Circle

Do you believe this map should be added to MCSG?

• Total voters

Chrisability_

Platinum
Reaction score
Proud to say this map has been added to both Kastia and ProMCGames (with other networks coming soon!). Maybe one day MCSG will add it, but for now you can check it out on those servers!
Things need to be changed though... and i thought you said it was removed from proMc

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
I'm not really sure why most of the forums is in luv with this map, because to me it looks extremely plain, under-detailed and boring.

SpiffyBobcat

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not really sure why most of the forums is in luv with this map, because to me it looks extremely plain, under-detailed and boring.
Hmm 168 v 25, I think that people must really think differently :eek:

Last edited:

Chrisability_

Platinum
Reaction score
Sure, but the difference is I have a map on the servers? I think I know what I'm talking about
having your map on the servers doesn't mean that you KNOW what you're talking about. The map might seem plain to you, but it definitely took a lot more work the build that yours. There's a lot more in the map than you think. It's okay to not like it, but don't be cocky about it.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
having your map on the servers doesn't mean that you KNOW what you're talking about. The map might seem plain to you, but it definitely took a lot more work the build that yours. There's a lot more in the map than you think. It's okay to not like it, but don't be cocky about it.
I'm sorry, what?! First off I think it kinda does mean that I know what I'm talking about... and secondly what makes you think that your build took longer? the only world edit used in our map was for terraforming, nothing else. Also I'd like to point out that your map took 6 people to build whereas mine took two. However it's irrelevant which one took longer because it's not about that it's about which map is more detailed, looks nicer and is better for PvP. Lastly, if there is more to the map then I think why not give out a download link?! Then people can really truly see all of the map.

Also I wasn't being cocky about it but rather only replying to Spiffy's comment. I find it interesting how you chose to reply to this one instead of my comment about the map.

_Kon

Platinum
Reaction score
How has this not gotten accepted? I've seen it on another server and it's great. This should really be added.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci