• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Columbus Circle

Do you believe this map should be added to MCSG?

• Total voters

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
download link? looks very plain and simple/ lacking interior designs and roof. And can you not even get inside some building? this is just from watching the vid. I would like to have a full look around the map and my opinions might change. decent job by the look of it atm although I would suggest adding better screenshots in the main article as the ones provided show very little.

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
download link? looks very plain and simple/ lacking interior designs and roof. And can you not even get inside some building? this is just from watching the vid. I would like to have a full look around the map and my opinions might change. decent job by the look of it atm although I would suggest adding better screenshots in the main article as the ones provided show very little.
As this map is MCSG exclusive and we would like to prevent the possibility of people stealing our map, (Which was already done once, when we mistakenly allowed a couple "friends" to check out the map, not knowing they had world downloading mods installed) we will not be giving out a download link. As for the buildings, most of the roofs were detailed, but a few remained untouched simply because they didn't need it. For going inside buildings, only a couple structures do not have any access whatsoever, and this is because if we did allow players access, it would create a "route" too OP (overpowered). All buildings have had interiors done, which ended up being the hardest part about building Columbus Circle. (Took over 7 months just for interiors) Most buildings do not have roof access, however this is because if we did provide a way all the way to the top of the building, it would provide the perfect location for campers to sit and wait until deathmatch. We appreciate your feedback and hope this clarifies and diminishes your concern.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
As this map is MCSG exclusive and we would like to prevent the possibility of people stealing our map, (Which was already done once, when we mistakenly allowed a couple "friends" to check out the map, not knowing they had world downloading mods installed) we will not be giving out a download link. As for the buildings, most of the roofs were detailed, but a few remained untouched simply because they didn't need it. For going inside buildings, only a couple structures do not have any access whatsoever, and this is because if we did allow players access, it would create a "route" too OP (overpowered). All buildings have had interiors done, which ended up being the hardest part about building Columbus Circle. (Took over 7 months just for interiors) Most buildings do not have roof access, however this is because if we did provide a way all the way to the top of the building, it would provide the perfect location for campers to sit and wait until deathmatch. We appreciate your feedback and hope this clarifies and diminishes your concern.
yes, thankyou for explaining that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci