• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Combat Log

DestructiveDonut

Spectator
Reaction score
I suggest that you devs. should put in a new feature were when people are about to die they just leave so the person who was about to kill him/her wouldn't collect their loots. And make it so it does. (This gets really annoying) And I didnt know what to put this in so I put it in here.

Donut

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
I was thinking the exact same thing today, many people know they are gonna lose and just leave and no loot :0, makes me quite angry

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
It's true this isn't ok. If I wreck someone and they have good gear I need and I lose because I didn't get this gear is the absolute WORST. It puts other players at a disadvantage the same way hacking does. Either fix this bug, implement a combat log plugin, or make logging bannable. Idc which.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
It actually used to be like that, I don't know what happened.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Well it really needs to be changed, it happens so ridiculously often that it is incredibly annoying.
I used to get mad but I just die off spawn all the time so I rarely see it. I have actually grew less fond of being in game since becoming staff. I love being in the hubs though.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
It began occurring after the NCP update; it's likely a bug in the no cheat plugin.
Most likely, but our developers are an amazing group of coders. If this is brought up to them and it is not a NCP bug it may be fixed.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Most likely, but our developers are an amazing group of coders. If this is brought up to them and it is not a NCP bug it may be fixed.
Even if it is the NoCheat, an extra plugin for anti-combatlogging could be implemented to counter the glitch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci