• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Combat Logging

Status
Not open for further replies.

semke

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been in quite a few games when I have to leave, and whenever I do leave I lose about 40 points every time *For getting killed by someone*.
For example I was playing a game today and as It started I got hit ONCE and ran away,
5 minutes later I had to go so I left the game and still lost points while there was noone near me.
So the combat logging system doesn't really make sense./You could make it that its combat logging if the person disconnects between when he got hit to 60 seconds. Hit-60Secs

-semke

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I think 5 minutes and then it would be over, so they can't run away for 60 seconds :)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Need to be at full health to leave.

They need a plugin whereas where you log out an npc is spawned where you left for 30 seconds.

And it'll drop the items when it is killed and points awarded.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
the same thing happens to me, i go into the corn, get punched by someone, then 4-5 minutes later i fall off a cliff i lose 40-50 points WTF

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Need to be at full health to leave.

They need a plugin whereas where you log out an npc is spawned where you left for 30 seconds.

And it'll drop the items when it is killed and points awarded.
Nah, get this. Someone burned me with flint and steel, I didn't die and ran away. I hid in one of the buildings and ate my golden apples and food. I'm back to full health. Then I gtg'd and I lost points to that guy.
(If you want to know who's the guy is, its sirmaca)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nah, get this. Someone burned me with flint and steel, I didn't die and ran away. I hid in one of the buildings and ate my golden apples and food. I'm back to full health. Then I gtg'd and I lost points to that guy.
(If you want to know who's the guy is, its sirmaca)
There may be some sort of time delay to do so too, I haven't really tested it.

semke

Spectator
Reaction score
ShaunDepro Btw this has nothing to do with this post but where do you get the thing under your post?
Like the bounty/victories/streak/played?

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
ShaunDepro Btw this has nothing to do with this post but where do you get the thing under your post?
Like the bounty/victories/streak/played?
Go to the leaderboards of the server you play on (uslb.mcsg.in , eulb.mcsg.in , aulb.mcsg.in), search your name and click it. There should be a BB code and put that BB code in your signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci