• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Combination locks glitch

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Please quit about his temp ban and answer the question about the locks. What happened?

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys. I hate that yall are treating this kid like this. He served his time, and if he does again, he will take the punishment. He doesnt need yall sitting on here harrasing him over something stupid. So yall lay off.

Get back on topic please. Dont flame a player just because he has been banned.
Lol. I'm not harassing I just hate nodus.

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
When I type in the code, it opens briefly, then closes back up again for the code in the bank vault.
The jackolantern one works fine.
I have never tried the leaves, water, grass, etc. because I can't find it. (anyone know the coords?)
When I type in the code for soarts, a piston opens and I press the button behind the piston. When i do this, the lock opens revealing another door with one button in front of it. I pressed the button, but it just opened the first lock again.

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
If you want to test it out I will give you one of the codes. In the basement of the redstone house (Soarts house) in map 2 the code is: 33173. Try it.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
If you want to test it out I will give you one of the codes. In the basement of the redstone house (Soarts house) in map 2 the code is: 33173. Try it.
How about the vault?

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys. I hate that yall are treating this kid like this. He served his time, and if he does again, he will take the punishment. He doesnt need yall sitting on here harrasing him over something stupid. So yall lay off.

Get back on topic please. Dont flame a player just because he has been banned.
Cam like a boss.

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
the vault doesnt work either but it is 4215

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci