• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coming Out As Trans

Verelle

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to every one of you; the amount of support has been overwhelming.
When I first posted this thread I was super nervous of what people think. But surprisingly, the amount of accepting comments outweigh the abusive comments. So I'd like to say thank you to every one of you.
I'm also getting quite a lot of questions as to why I posted this. All of my connections on here know me as "shnoogleberry", which was when I identified as a female. People tend to assume by my voice that I'm a girl, so I decided to post this so people know I'm a boy.
As for the hateful comments, I'd like you to know that I haven't done anything to you and you don't need to be rude to me if you don't agree. Just walk on by and ignore it.
I have to admit, I thought the community was on a downfall. I thought everyone became rude. The responses on this thread restored my faith in MCGamer.
So I'd like to say thank you. The accepting and hateful comments have made me more proud of my identity and less scared to show it. I don't care if you hate me for being trans, by hating me you've made me stronger. I know it sounds cliche but it's the truth.
Holy smokes, I'm sorry this was so long. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this thread. I'm a bit late, as I stopped getting notifications for this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci